Domain Empire

question FastHost check in! Who has been using FastHost?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi there!

Just curious to know who has been infected by ACUTE OVER REGISTRATION SYNDROME thanks to Fast Host..

I'll start.

I contracted the syndrome on NOV 2016 and so far it has not shown any sign of remission...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Push for end user is not practical, as creating an a.c for them is hard ..But I agree transfer is good option

•••
I have a few domains there as well. They seem decent so far... they needed to do a phone verification to open the account by getting an agent to actually call you and ask you a few basic questions. Other than that it's been fairly smooth...

•••
Are they associated with Tucows and does anyone know if domains reg'd at FastHosts are eligible for Afternic fast transfer?

•••
•••
Are they associated with Tucows and does anyone know if domains reg'd at FastHosts are eligible for Afternic fast transfer?

Tucows is their backend registrar. No fast transfer but FH domains listed @ afnic with BIN gets distributed as such. Transfer is manual.

•••
•••
•••
That's 1 yes and 1 no for fast transfer. Can someone break the tie?

FH is a Tucows reseller; they have a partnership with SEDO ( they are owned y the same company ) but I have no info about Afternic. You might want to check the other thread about FH maybe there are more info there

•••
FH is a Tucows reseller; they have a partnership with SEDO ( they are owned y the same company ) but I have no info about Afternic. You might want to check the other thread about FH maybe there are more info there
I've been doing some digging. I'm pretty sure Afternic fast transfer is not available for FH.

•••
I've been doing some digging. I'm pretty sure Afternic fast transfer is not available for FH.

I get emails saying domains at Fast Hosts are eligible for the Premium Network at Afternic. I just assumed that meant fast transfer too. I guess I'm mistaken. Sorry.

•••
These agreements between registrars and marketplaces are confusing at times. I believe the FH domains will be promoted on the premium network but will require a manual transfer.

•••
did the 1 pound deal end today - i just tried and the price was 10 pounds for 1 year.

•••
•••
•••
i win 3 domain on the auction, and need FH account fast but all this registration procedure with them were making me frustration beyond imagination....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back