Dynadot

Established (Fast R.O.I)Established 4 Year Well Branded Business $36,000 Per Year 4,000 Visit Per Month

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MixtapeCoverKing

Impact
I'm selling my established well branded website business in the music niche. I have a soild 4 year repeat customer clientele base and growing. I have 200 plus seo optimized articles that send organic traffic. I rank the first page of google top 3 for buy keywords mixtape cover,mixtape cover design, and mixtape cover.I want to sell the site to someone who will maintain it.

I have good relationships with my clients and some of them are major recording artist like Kevin Gates, and Coast 2 Coast Mixtapes.This is an easy business to run only work on your part is forwarding clients emails to the experienced team I've worked with for 4 years. They create the designs within 24 to 48 hrs and you just forward the work to the client that's it

You also receive my Paypal and aweber email list.I also have other high authority blogs and web 2.0's that come with the business.

This is perfect for some who wants a real solid business that's generating good money and growing at a fast pace. Inbox me for details.I've had alot of offers but I'm looking for the right person. I attached proof in the attachment.
mckscreenshot.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm very interested and want to know what's your selling price ?

•••
I am interested and would like to know what you're selling it for. Would also like to know what percentage of revenue goes to the artists.

Thanks.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back