IT.COM

Expireddomains.net issues today?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
is it just my imagination or has there been zero action all across this site today with basiclaly nothing new showing up there?

if I am not hallucinating, then does anyone know what happened or why.. and when it'll be back to old?

there is nothing about this in their news section and that site is usually rock solid.

ty

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
perhaps their data grabber were no longer capable collecting data

•••
is it just my imagination or has there been zero action all across this site today with basiclaly nothing new showing up there?

if I am not hallucinating, then does anyone know what happened or why.. and when it'll be back to old?

there is nothing about this in their news section and that site is usually rock solid.

ty

I happened to check some Closeouts and seeing the same, didn't update. Did the last 12 hours, last 24 hours.

•••
•••
Same here, no digging in the domain grave yard for me today.... :oops:

•••
Best alternative?

Last edited:
•••
Same problem. I noticed this since three days ago

•••
•••
There was an issue I did not notice immateriality with updating the live database due to a server upgrade I did yesterday. The issue is fixed and the update is running now.
Everything should be back to normal again in a couple of hours. My apologies.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back