Dynadot

Dropcatch caught nothing today?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bannen

Don't say Huh? too much; pretend you understand.Top Member
Impact
What happened today? The website seems to be operating normally and is not down; and yet it is showing as having caught zero domains today. Networksolutions had a field day and caught pretty much everything.

If Dropcatch was operating normally, it would be statistically impossible for them not to catch many of the hundreds - or thousands - of backorders they receive each day.

But today is showing zero. So something happened. What's up? Anyone know?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They have a huge problems nearly 7-8 days. Netsol wins Dropcatch (@ discount backorders)

•••
Maybe they had some tech issues today?

•••
Got to be something serious like that.

Anyone know the username of a Dropcatch rep on this forum? Would like to find out what's happening and how long they predict until a fix. Have not received any customer emails from them about this issue...

•••
•••
•••
Seems to be fixed today, the backorders worked. We'll see what tomorrow brings :)

•••
Can’t even log in there today. WTF is going on with them.

•••
•••
Yes, I could not log in yesterday; just checked and it is still disabled. I sent them a support ticket yesterday.

I like their service, but I do wish they would send emails to their clients and tell us what is happening.

Problems/issues/glitches have been happening for a few weeks now. Perhaps they could let us know if they are under attack from some malicious source?

•••
I contacted support as well. Hopefully it gets resolved quickly guys.

•••
Login working for me now. Received this reply to my ticket:

"Yes, we had issues with customers being able to login to the DropCatch site. We have identified and resolved the issue and you can now login to DropCatch. Please contact us right away you have any additional issues logging in to DropCatch."

•••
Cannot login to Dropcatch at the moment; when I hit the Login button, it just reloads the main page again, but no login field appears. Anyone else having this?

I sent a support ticket to DC about it.

•••
Back