NameSilo

Expired, Deleted, Hold, UGH!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
A domain name that I would like to acquire for development has some various dates associated with its WHOIS.

The domain name shows as registered until 03/08/2004 , deleteddomains.com shows it on hold as of April 19, 2004.

When I check Pool.com is does not show it as coming up for deletion.

Thank you for any insight as to when I may be able to grab this domain name.

DaMOL

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Awesome. That worked great.

If I were to contact the current owner, would he be able to renew the domain name while it is in the hold status?

I am not sure if I would want to, as it is only 8 days away from when according to freewho.com it will drop.

•••
Originally posted by Damol
If I were to contact the current owner, would he be able to renew the domain name while it is in the hold status?

Yes, if he can login to his registrar to manage the domain.

I am not sure if I would want to, as it is only 8 days away from when according to freewho.com it will drop.

Personally, I think contacting him will only risk him renewing the name.

•••
Personally, I think contacting him will only risk him renewing the name. [/B]

I suspect your correct. I think I will wait and see how it goes, if he does reregister it, i could always contact him them to buy it.

•••
I Would wait to see myself ! -

Worse scenario He re-reg's and you can still make an offer -

•••
Thanks for the link armstrong, very nice resource site for domains. :tu:

•••
You're welcome, raf. Still, the guys at freewho deserve the credit for making this excellent tool freely available.

•••
Great tool thanks for the share.

•••
Re: Expired, Deleted, Hold, UGH!

Originally posted by Damol

The domain name shows as registered until 03/08/2004 , deleteddomains.com shows it on hold as of April 19, 2004.
DaMOL

Am sure i read somewhere just the other day that deleteddomains.com has a bug in it, to do with the dates of pending/onhold/deleted domains..

Not sure how old the article was thoe..

-=BP=-

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back