Domain Empire

status-monitor { Exclusive Market } How many Satisfied with NamePros New Update?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SellDomains.site

Active MemberAccount Closed
Impact
Hello , i am not sure about this thread , but i have question regarding this update . As you read that Eric announced yesterday , New - Exclusive Marketplace for Domains . Update only for VIPs and Business Members .

https://www.namepros.com/threads/new-exclusive-marketplace-for-domains.1016056/

Really appreciated work by NamePros Staff for Community . But Question is that are you satisfied with this update ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, I would say I'm satisfied. It's nice to see additional benefits for us business and VIP members.
Thanks @NamePros! (y)

•••
Yes, the business members don't get too many exclusive benefits, this update it's fair to them.

•••
Since the update was posted for everyone to see, it's might be a way to get more members to "upgrade" their accounts as well as giving an additional benefit to those that have upgraded accounts. I do not see that additional listing and bumps will confuse anyone.

•••
Yes, the business members don't get too many exclusive benefits, this update it's fair to them.
I think they already had good benefits . I think this update will confuse them with 12 Listings . 24 bumps in one day . :xf.wink:

•••
Since the update was posted for everyone to see, it's might be a way to get more members to "upgrade" their accounts as well as giving an additional benefit to those that have upgraded accounts. I do not see that additional listing and bumps will confuse anyone.
Sounds good but let this trend come . :xf.wink:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back