IT.COM

status-monitor { Exclusive Market } How many Satisfied with NamePros New Update?

NameSilo
Watch

SellDomains.site

Active MemberAccount Closed
Impact
Hello , i am not sure about this thread , but i have question regarding this update . As you read that Eric announced yesterday , New - Exclusive Marketplace for Domains . Update only for VIPs and Business Members .

https://www.namepros.com/threads/new-exclusive-marketplace-for-domains.1016056/

Really appreciated work by NamePros Staff for Community . But Question is that are you satisfied with this update ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, the business members don't get too many exclusive benefits, this update it's fair to them.

•••
Yes, the business members don't get too many exclusive benefits, this update it's fair to them.
I think they already had good benefits . I think this update will confuse them with 12 Listings . 24 bumps in one day . :xf.wink:

•••
Since the update was posted for everyone to see, it's might be a way to get more members to "upgrade" their accounts as well as giving an additional benefit to those that have upgraded accounts. I do not see that additional listing and bumps will confuse anyone.

•••
Since the update was posted for everyone to see, it's might be a way to get more members to "upgrade" their accounts as well as giving an additional benefit to those that have upgraded accounts. I do not see that additional listing and bumps will confuse anyone.
Sounds good but let this trend come . :xf.wink:

•••
Yes, I would say I'm satisfied. It's nice to see additional benefits for us business and VIP members.
Thanks @NamePros! (y)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back