Dynadot

question Example of traffic domains that earns

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Flipsbay

Top Member
Impact
Hello guys,

You guys might know me ( probably not ), I am mainly a domain Investor & Researcher. I started domaining full time 6 years ago. Before that i was a php developer & web designer.

Now back to the point. As i told you guys i am a domain researcher, i research millions of domains each day & finally after 3 years of research data i am ready to wet my beak at parking domains. Its not like i never parked domains & earned money but this time i want to go relatively big on this category.

Here is what i need from you guys. I am building an algorithm in php using many 3rd party sites including google which will help me estimate monthly traffic of domain. Maybe even daily traffic.

But i need some of you guys to help me with a few names you have that generates traffic on them & estimation of earning revenue per month.

For example i had:

Freebietemplate.com with 10/20 unique per day & it earned near 25$/ Month
Profblikes.com with 40-50 unique per day & it earned near 17$/ Month

( Was parked on parkingcrew )

I know that's not much but i wasn't doing parking business intentionally that time. But now i am :) , For now my target is to buy Closeout domains or expiring domains from godaddy and dynadot. Max budget 13-20$ on each domains.

So if a domain earns 3-5$ a month i can pay back the renewal fee and secure some good earning. i know these traffic will not last long but if done well 6 months of traffic is enough i guess ( which is doable IMO )

Now again all i need is like total 100 domains from you guys with traffic & earning amount. I already have the bot ready all i need is a more accurate data so its more safe. I will eventually learn by burning some money but want to minimize cost at the beginning of this investment.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think acquiring domains now for parking is a bad idea, Im sure you have looked at the stats from above.com marketplace you will see that domains with even large amount of traffic are not earning well the last couple of months.

•••
I think acquiring domains now for parking is a bad idea, Im sure you have looked at the stats from above.com marketplace you will see that domains with even large amount of traffic are not earning well the last couple of months.

Thanks for giving me some thoughts, actually my focus is not only domain parking that's one way to generate money ( Thought i should test something new ).

Eventually i would be able to sell those domains as a mini website or blog that generates traffic and Adsense revenue to site like flippa. So that's my backup plan, now all i need is the data anyone?

Thanks.

•••
I am not sure serious parking investors will be inclined to share their names and/or hard-earned (time/investment) revenue stats.

What you are asking seems to be based on type-in traffic potential. But some of the best-performing revenue-earners are based on solid/quality backlinks. A bot cannot take out the manual labor required for these types of names.

eLearingAfrica.com is one I will share (type-in traffic) earning around $12-$15/month.

•••
I am not sure serious parking investors will be inclined to share their names and/or hard-earned (time/investment) revenue stats.

What you are asking seems to be based on type-in traffic potential. But some of the best-performing revenue-earners are based on solid/quality backlinks. A bot cannot take out the manual labor required for these types of names.

eLearingAfrica.com is one I will share (type-in traffic) earning around $12-$15/month.

First thanks for your data man.

Thats true indeed its unusual to give someone stats. But i believe in some cases its not gonna hurt by helping someone with data. I try to give free data in many categories, yet i run a successful business without any harm :).

If someone is not willing to share it publicly and kind enough to pm, That would be very much helpful.

The bot i have is not a usual bot that estimates type-in traffic, thats a smart one. I put all my experience when i build some project, ( actually i love building new things. ). Backlink is actually a core factor for this bot with other 7 major factors. Before this project i completed 10 billion longtail keyword research within last 3 years. ( you heard me right ) Now its time for me to use all those Keyword planner data into use with my backlink database to find some domains :)

Thanks.

•••
I'd like to tell you mysyncrony.com is making about $10 every day since you are so passionate about parking at this moment ,while the domain is not owned by myself.

•••
I also have milley.net earning $20/month.

Is a parked domain that earns around $20/month typically worth around 18 months revenue? Or would it be a little less/more?

•••
you can find some sample in the marketplace of above.com

•••
you can find some sample in the marketplace of above.com

be carefull with that info
as you don't know how the traffic is generated

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back