IT.COM

Parking at Afternic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

VisualArtistFrankBonilla

Visual Artist Frank BonillaVIP Member
Impact
I recently moved my parked domains from www.Sedo.com to www.Afternic.com. I don't have anything earning fantastic money, but a couple of my domains, instead of earning money as the month progresses, are losing money!!! One domain had earned over $5.00 earlier in the month, now it is down to $2.89!!!! Another domain has done the same.

Does anyone know why?? Does Afternic have special parking rules??? I have done nothing wrong that I know of. I have submitted my domains to free search engine submission sites only.

Frank D-:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Less clicks on your ads?

•••
I didn't think the revenue I had already earned for the month could drop, though. Example: xxxxxxxx.com 7/10/05 $5.25, then on 7/25/05 $2.89????

Frank

•••
knarfmusik said:
I didn't think the revenue I had already earned for the month could drop, though. Example: xxxxxxxx.com 7/10/05 $5.25, then on 7/25/05 $2.89????

Frank

Oh, i just thought that you were earning less, not that your earnings had droped :S

•••
That's what I don't understand. How can a domain earn $5.25 earlier in the month, then drop back down to $2.89 later in the month? Geez.. if this is the case, then maybe I will have to reconsider www.Sedo.com. This has happened on 2 domains that I know of. Is this Reverse Revenue month, or what? Is anyone else checking their parking revenue at www.Afternic.com?

Frank

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back