Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

opinion Everything .Rocks - Showcase your .Rocks

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Which Drug is better?

  • 2nd

    Drug.Rocks

    0 
    votes
    0.0%

  • 2 votes
  • Ended 11 years ago
  • Final results

Daniel Mac Sweeney

DanielMacSweeney.comTop Member
Impact
1,227
This week saw 2 Great sales of the new Tld
.Rocks

Moon.Rocks $8,000
&
Autism.Rocks $100,000

Show us what you got!
I'll start
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Grabbed a few more, these names are worth the risk,IMO,due to the relatively low cost of these. If I crash with these, I lose a few $,if I hit with them, I can hit big. Low risk/High reward,IMO

Grabbed: SALES, GROW, FINANCES

SALES(premium) in every imaginable extension, has sold for $4000 or more

FINANCES in .net sold for $12k and in the .com sold for $500k

GROW, I just liked the name, and the word, which indicates the positive, the beginning of something, and feel like it could meet a lot of needs
 
0
•••
MorfDomains.blogspot.com is it your web address? You should point your blogger account to names.rocks ;)
https://support.google.com/blogger/troubleshooter/1233381?hl=en#ts=1734115

upload_2015-12-5_23-35-22.png
 
1
•••
0
•••
I've been trying to sell mine for dirt cheap but no buyers. It's one of my favorite extensions though.
 
0
•••
I've been trying to sell mine for dirt cheap but no buyers. It's one of my favorite extensions though.

When did you 1st register some?

I can only say, I am getting a steady amount of traffic on most of my .rocks domains and only regged them this week. Somebody is actually typing on .rocks to find these. I am comparing this to my other .host,.xyz, and .design, which are not getting the same amount of traffic.

Also, I have read a few articles about some companies that are switching from .com to .rocks, while I don't fully understand the reasoning, I think it is a good sign. Obviously, it's all about sales,so time will tell as we see this extension report sales(or not report them)
 
0
•••
I've had them for about a year. 0 inquiries. No noticeable traffic, though I do get the occasional type-ins. Maybe it's just a matter of time, I don't know.
 
0
•••
I've had them for about a year. 0 inquiries. No noticeable traffic, though I do get the occasional type-ins. Maybe it's just a matter of time, I don't know.

I guess it comes down to the debate, if I am starting a new business or site about yachting, I have a few choices-

1)Spend a ton of $ to get the .com
2)Use a second rate name in a .com like Allaboutyachting .com or myyachtingsite.com
3)Go with a stellar, premium single word keyword killer like YACHTING, just in a new extension

If money is no object, and it's available, spend a fortune on the .com, but if that's not an option,I would rather have the single keyword killer in the new extension, but that's just me.

If I can pop one of these for a conservative $1000, then I have paid for all my reg fees with profit to boot
 
Last edited:
0
•••
anime.rocks :)
 
2
•••
Grabbed Hanukkah.rocks as I was in the Holiday spirit :laugh: and that the .com. .net and .orgs all have active sites or parking
 
0
•••
Think it's a nice present for Xmas. Your favorite persons name + rocks :xf.smile:
 
0
•••
Grabbed another premium .rocks domain, POLITICS dot ROCKS
 
0
•••
added a premium today, PROFESSIONAL dot rocks
I keep adding them because I am getting a ton of traffic to my parked .rocks domains

anybody know of any recent .rocks sales?
 
0
•••
Hi!
How about Social.Rocks?
 
0
•••
1
•••
Forum.rocks
 
0
•••
Here's my dot rocks domain portfolio:

Autos.rocks

Automobile.rocks


Automobiles.rocks

Cottage.rocks

Cruises.rocks

Homes.rocks

Computers.rocks

247.rocks

Loan.rocks

Meme.rocks

Selfie.rocks

Phone.rocks
​

People.rocks

Like.rocks

Garden.rocks

Exchange.rocks

Secure.rocks

Americas.rocks


MySite.rocks

Foto.rocks

Yachts.rocks



I just sold killer keywords: Casinos(.)rocks, Holiday(.)rocks and Forum(.)rocks for $XXX


Merry Christmas and Happy holidays!

:)
​
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
added some more .rocks domains

CASINOS
FORUM
HOLIDAY

All purchased from namepros member RU

Thanks RU
 
1
•••
Like(.)rocks and Names(.)rocks SOLD, so I remove those names from the list.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back