opinion Everything .Rocks - Showcase your .Rocks

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Which Drug is better?

  • 2nd

    Drug.Rocks

    0 
    votes
    0.0%

  • 2 votes
  • Ended 11 years ago
  • Final results

Daniel Mac Sweeney

DanielMacSweeney.comTop Member
Impact
1,227
This week saw 2 Great sales of the new Tld
.Rocks

Moon.Rocks $8,000
&
Autism.Rocks $100,000

Show us what you got!
I'll start
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Like(.)rocks and Names(.)rocks SOLD, so I remove those names from the list.

Good names congrats on the sale and good luck to the Buyers.
.Rocks is going to be huge in 2016, I really feel it. I am seeing a bunch of traffic to all of my .rocks domains, I think it's a great sign
 
1
•••
Good names congrats on the sale and good luck to the Buyers.
.Rocks is going to be huge in 2016, I really feel it. I am seeing a bunch of traffic to all of my .rocks domains, I think it's a great sign
Thank you.
 
0
•••
I bought those .rocks from RU, and I want to thank you again here!
like, and names .rocks
:)
 
1
•••
brands.rocks

only one i own
 
2
•••
0
•••
just got eight(.)rocks. One thru ten were taken, and oddly enough eight was not. I am hoping with 8 being popular in .coms, this might be a good name...
 
0
•••
How about this one:
BravoDeltaSierraMike.ROCKS
(Capitals only) :)
 
0
•••
Garden(.)rocks, Autos(.)rocks are SOLD and removed from my .rocks portfolio

Best,
RU
 
0
•••
Garden(.)rocks, Autos(.)rocks are SOLD and removed from my .rocks portfolio

Best,
RU

I was thinking about grabbing Garden dot rocks from you, congrats on the sales
 
0
•••
I was thinking about grabbing Garden dot rocks from you, congrats on the sales
Thank you. I sold this domain today (3 hrs ago).
 
0
•••
Like(.)rocks SOLD too and removed from my .rocks portfolio
 
0
•••
0
•••
Fap.Rocks
 
0
•••
esp.rocks
 
0
•••
I grabbed two more premium .rocks domains.

japanese dot rocks & french dot rocks

Especially like JAPANESE. & FRENCH has sold for good $ in various extensions-
.com $150k, ,net $16k,
 
1
•••
I grabbed two more premium .rocks domains.

japanese dot rocks & french dot rocks

Especially like JAPANESE. & FRENCH has sold for good $ in various extensions-
.com $150k, ,net $16k,
I like French dot rocks
 
0
•••
I don't know what others are seeing, but I continue to get good daily traffic to my parked dot rocks domains. That tells me people are typing in those domains with .rocks extension. I don't know what we can tell by that, but the traffic is so steady, I am going to continue to grab .rocks domains.

Just grabbed SOLD dot rocks, and FORSALE dot rocks
Take a look at the sales prices of every FORSALE domain sale in every extension, from $900 to $14900
forsale.rocks.png
 
1
•••
After I saw the sale of AUTISM.ROCKS, I grabbed a few AUTISM domains!
Great keyword! :)
 
0
•••
I read the title as "Everything that Rocks"

Tried to see if not yet regged but of course.... always late. :sick:
 
0
•••
:)
Also tried to reg "everybody", "everyone", etc...
If someone wish, not sure, but I think "brick(s)" is available!
:)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back