IT.COM

tips Ever thought to price your domains at $1488? Better have another thought

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

golan

GolanMedia.comTop Member
Impact
It accidentally came to my attention that surprisingly, many our friends and colleagues don't know what does number 1488 mean.

Do you think it's just a nice number below 1500 mark with double 8 that Chinese supposedly like so much?

Well, actually not only. Some people will find your listing very strange, to say the least.

=====================

1488 is a combination of two popular white supremacist numeric symbols. The first symbol is 14, which is shorthand for the "14 Words" slogan: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." The second is 88, which stands for "Heil Hitler" (H being the 8th letter of the alphabet). Together, the numbers form a general endorsement of white supremacy and its beliefs. As such, they are ubiquitous within the white supremacist movement - as graffiti, in graphics and tattoos, even in screen names and e-mail addresses, such as [email protected]. Some white supremacists will even price racist merchandise, such as t-shirts or compact discs, for $14.88.

=============================

1488-Flag.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i did not know that. That said..

“88” numbers considered lucky in chinese?

and are you trying to kill liquidity even further?

Last edited:
•••
Censor, shaming specific prices that new one..

Good news, i wont now.. but answer me this,..

Should we ban “$666” since represents devil?

Samer

Last edited:
•••
@golan i like, respect, even admire you.

Please don't take offense to me taking offense

Samer

Last edited:
•••
You posted this thread on March 14th at 8PM

Who's the real racist. What a silly thread.

Last edited:
•••
This thread is just retarded

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back