IT.COM

EuroDNS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Reviews and information for EuroDNS

Expensive, no customer support at all and unacceptable terms and conditions.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not as bad as Registerfly, but pretty damn close.

Bad customer service with an attitude = a terrible company. I wish I could get my domains away from this guys.

•••
Not as bad as Registerfly, but pretty damn close.

Bad customer service with an attitude = a terrible company. I wish I could get my domains away from this guys.

•••
Stay Away From Eurodns

Eurodns is fine as long as you don't want to move your domains or interact with customer service. I have been emailing back and forth to them for about two months trying to get an issue resolved which hasn't. I tried to transfer domains out it has been two months and still no auth codes. Their renewal is like 20 bucks for .com and their customer service either can't speak English or are the dumbest bunch of computer geeks ever. I have had to charge back a few transactions with them. They shouldn't be allowed in business

•••
Pricing fee listed here at NamePros is incorrect. I just paid 18/year for a .com

Also, after 5 days from date of expiry date, your domain will disappear from domain panel to see. You will have to email [email protected] to renew.

So, always check your expiry date with this company, very tricky...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back