Domain Empire

EuroDNS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Reviews and information for EuroDNS

Expensive, no customer support at all and unacceptable terms and conditions.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The offered a lot of free .be domain registrations, but many will be upset to know that renewal fees are so high at $16!

•••
Weird Interface, but it works

I recently signed up for eurodns and got a belgium domain. I must say, the interace is a tad weird, and they're options are highly limited, but it works. Probably one of the better places to get .be, .de,.mobi and other european domain names.

obvio said:
The offered a lot of free .be domain registrations, but many will be upset to know that renewal fees are so high at $16!

mines a .be, and I noticed the $16 renew. As I said, I think they can do this because many of the big domain resellers don't even sell .be's

I don't plan on renewing my .be, which sucks, because it expires november 6th.

•••
I wonder what they plan on doing will all the expired domain names that many have registered for free. Do you think they will try to sell some of these for a higher price?

•••
Probably. After all, they have to make money, that is how they planned to make it. Give away free domains, and when they expire, charge for renew or re-sell them if they got a good PR or whatever.

•••

Last edited:
•••
Review

Last edited:
•••
i wont make a review, i give 000000000
I HATE it, i got 2 domains there, and i cant change nameservers... It says invalid nameserver or something. Or nameserver could not be resolved, but the NS work on all other registrars. I loose 2 domains cause of that..

They simply suck, i cant change the NS, what causes my to loose 2 domains..

•••
Anyone else had trouble changind the nameservers, or is it just this case?

•••
Review

They sold .FR times ago also for non residents what was illegal under AFNIC rules (what a customer could not know). Those .FR domains got blocked by AFNIC, but they never made a payback of their illegal charging. Excuse was that their billing company is in Tovalu, not in Luxembourg, they would no have influence to the billing and refund policy.
So any non resindent .FR customer lost $50 / domain that time.

Also, the told prices above of 9.99$ are not correct, in fact they charge 18 EUR = 24 $ just now

Last edited:
•••
Review

Good Registrar. Sometimes I use it for ccTLD domains.

•••
I have only good experience with Eurodns. They match other registrer with generic domain reg.prices. They have been quick to answer my support question and i have never had any cand of trouble with them.

•••
Definately overpriced. Yet it has rather large variety of tlds which make them suitable for the occasional domain.

•••
Total Crap! I bulk registered 3500+ Names, they dissapeared (literally). No HELP!

Total Crap! I bulk registered 3500+ Names, they vanished (literally). No HELP!

I stayed up all night trying to find names and register them because i noticed they had more listing for free registrable domain names. I get back the next morning and there is no domain names in my pending list for approval. TOTAL BULLCRAP!

•••
nuclearwerewolf said:
Total Crap! I bulk registered 3500+ Names, they vanished (literally). No HELP!

I stayed up all night trying to find names and register them because i noticed they had more listing for free registrable domain names. I get back the next morning and there is no domain names in my pending list for approval. TOTAL BULLCRAP!

Very strange, haven't heard anything like this before! For my help contact me at [email protected]

•••
Stay Away From euroDNS

Really.....

No response and fix to date.

I sent support inquiries from your website.
Support Tickets already sent (with dates)
this is proof they were received, by your "team":

Tue 2/26/2008 7:01 AM
Your ticket number is FPS-74495-922

Tue 2/26/2008 11:18 PM
Your ticket number is XZV-35632-174

Thu 2/28/2008 8:15 PM
Your ticket number is EMT-32934-147

Fri 2/29/2008 11:15 AM
Your ticket number is JRU-44679-535

I will try and email you.
If that does not work, I will tell everyone in my communities of
how i was skrewed, by euroDNS. I have many.

Last edited:
•••
Hello Sander of EuroDNS.

I am writing here regarding my current .asia domain purchase at Eurodns.
The domain in question is bid.asia which I purchased by my debit card.
The purchase went through and I saw it with my pending purchased domains list on my Eurodns account. After 5 days it just disappeared from my pending domains list on my account at Eurodns.

I made the payment for bid.asia on 2-26-08 and Paypal put a temporary hold on the funds as they stated that EuroDNS have 4 days to accept the funds.
They told me that EuroDNS did not took action and Paypal have to Expire the transaction on 3-5-08.

I also purchased beijing.asia and aside from my other purchases on 2-27-08, everyone have been submitted to the register except that one beijing.asia which still shows a status of "ready for submission" up to now (that purchase was made on 2-27-08). Your support emailed me back stating that the purchase of beijing.asia is restricted??? Then why is it available when I made the purchase and even now if I go to your website, it still shows that anyone can purchase it???

Also, I purchased 33 (LLL.asia) 3 letter .asia domains and all states its "ready for submission"??? Except, the one word generics that I've purchased which all have been submitted to the registry. (Currently I managed to purchase 80 domains with Eurodns and I am only have been sorting from letter A-G).

Sander, could you please check on this to make sure that your staff at Eurodns accept my purchase within the allotted time so as a repeat of the bid.asia occurrence would not repeat itself.
Please do this for me and Eurodns.

Art M.

Please pm me.

•••
Update:

How is this possible???
I believe that anyone could register 3 letter .asia domains during the landrush and before 3-12-08. Why is your support team saying that these domains are taken??? Just like what you did on the bid.asia domain that I registered that disappeared from my domain lists because eurodns did not claim my paypal payment within 4 days!
Something is wrong here and I have reason to believe that you guys want to have all this domains to bank on it specially now that 3 letter .com domains are very much within the $5,000 range. This is totally unacceptable.

Mr. Mueller or Scholten, please explain in detail as to why this domains are already taken before 3-12-08 and by who???

Art .M
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Email below from your support:

Dear customer,

Those domain names are already taken at the registry and cannot be
registered. You will be refunded soon.

Have a nice day

Nuno SOARES
EuroDNS Support

> *** REGISTERED USER ***
> =============================================================
> Identifier: ######
> Name: Art M#######
> Login: #######
> Email address: #######@verizon.net
> Phone number: #############
> Reply in: EN
> Short summary: Why domains not yet forwarded to registry?
> Full description:
> Why are these domains still not forwarded to registry like the rest
of my orders???
>
> beijing.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
>
> vwr.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> kps.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> kao.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> dkm.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> wcm.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> kds.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> dws.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> svr.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> hkt.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> xls.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> wbr.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> wpt.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> ktm.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> kia.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> ksb.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> bvd.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> vca.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> cvb.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> waa.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> skf.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> wea.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> xda.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> kdb.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> wtc.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> kgi.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> wkc.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> kbc.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> qvc.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> skc.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> xsi.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> kpi.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> vjc.asia new Ready for submission EuroDNS
> END OF MAIL

Sander SCHOLTEN <[email protected]> wrote:
Arturo,

my colleagues confirmed that your names are submitted and that you have no open invoices.

If there is anything else pls contact mr muller during my holiday: [email protected]

Sander

PS. Also, the above 3 letter .asia domains have all disappeared from my Eurodns lists of pre-registered domains and with no credit to my account???

I am for sure that these domains were not registered before when I registered it because when I did my .asia domain search within Asiadns(Eurodns), it shows on the results under the status that these .asia domains have green check mark on both .asia and .asia.com extensions.

Now, I believe your interface tells me that the .asia extension have been registered or somebody have pre-registered if I did a search but the .asia extension shows under the status with a greeen check mark on .asia extension and a red stop sign icon under the status of the .asia.com extension.

I figured that since the .asia extension still shows a green check mark is because of the 3-12-08 deadline for anyone to register the premium .asia extension. But the red stop sign icon under the .asia.com extension is an indication that the .asia domain have been pre-registered.

Correct me if I'm wrong but that is what I observed!
Anyone who registered with Asiadns have noticed this???

•••
This if frigging ridiculous. Each and Every Domain Name Lost to euroDNS that was registered. Imagine losing 3500+ Domains...................

The only response is that they don't support those extensions? THEN HOW DID I REGISTER THEM ON THE SITE?

0 / 10 . This company is for the birds.

•••
Misleading Terms

Despite advertising full refund of payment if domain application unsuccessful, EuroDns terms, which are not stated up-front, allow them to deduct a fee. Worse still, they will not refund to your credit card, but will only transfer to your bank and in Euros, incurring bank charges to the customer. By the time you get a refund it is not worth having.

•••
Costly But Sometimes Useful

I find that they charge way too much. It is not only me but everyone finds this as a one of the expensive domain registrar on the internet. However, sometime this registrar are useful altough it has more points of disadvantages. I believe that euroDNS or asiaDNS (both same company) offers many kind of special promotions of domain registration which sometime are not to be found at other registrar websites. Sometime they can figure out the cheapest registrations which are nowhere find over the internet.

I am sure that their support is very lousy and we can't have any good expectation from them. I am currently having fourteen domains registered with them where all domains were registered in many different months with their promotional offers.

•••
terrible

- failed to register names they stated as "available"
- names sitting in pending status for weeks on end
- support takes a week to respond
- after they fail to register the names, they want 10 euros just to process a refund

DO NOT USE EURODNS THEY ARE NOT A GOOD DOMAIN REGISTRAR

•••
Review

very-very bad company!!!

Last edited:
•••
-NC- said:
- after they fail to register the names, they want 10 euros just to process a refund

this is simply amazing... after waiting for more than three weeks for a registration they get me back my feeds to my credit account and when i wanted to make a refund request the website advice that i have to pay 10€ if i want my money to be refunded... what is this???? you dont charge when i make a payment and charge me if i make a refund??? this is amazing... now if i dont want to loose my money i have to spend it at eurodns... eurodns people, be sure that when i spent my money i wont ever make new business with you... also i am going to get information about if this is llegal.

Also, in the case of .asia domains, they promise to register for free the .com.asia name, but you never see that domain in your domain list later... why?????????????

Last edited:
•••
The Biggest Joke in .Asia GoLive pre-registrations.

EuroDNS actually mistook the .Asia GoLive date as 28th March 2008 --
that's two days late than the actual .Asia GoLive date, 26th March 2008.

Before 27th March, both their .Asia GoLive promotional voucher and the message page (after you click on the voucher image) were saying:
"Go Live on the 28th March."

As my friend and I noticed that EuroDNS failed to submit our .Asia GoLive pre-registrations on 26th March, I emailed them to inquire about the mistaken date and the reason why they failed to submit our pre-registrations.

EuroDNS replied a few days later, saying the reason for not submitting my domain pre-registrations in time was because my applications were still under review by EuroDNS -- which is obviously a lame excuse --
the .Asia domain applications have always been reviewed by the official .Asia Registry, not by any domain registrars.

The real reason for EuroDNS' failure in submitting all of our .Asia GoLive pre-registrations is that they mistook the GoLive date as the 28th of March.

By the time they realized their mistake (on 27th March, they corrected their Promotional Voucher image, changing the Go Live date from 28th to 26th of March), it was already one day late, and most of our desired .Asia domains have been taken by other registrants through other registrars.

When I asked for refund, they insisted on charging at least 10 Euros per their Terms & Conditions -- which is obviously not abiding by the ICANN regulations that require the domain registrars to issue full refunds for unsuccessful registrations.

EuroDNS, with their unjust Terms & Conditions, actually benefits from their mistakes.

We, as the victims of EuroDNS, should not have to pay for their mistakes.

I encourage all the EuroDNS victims to report their cases to ICANN and the Consumers' Foundation --
it's the only way to stop EuroDNS' unfair business practices.

(PS: After receiving many complaints, ICANN had asked another fraudulent registrar RegisterFly.com to issue full refunds for failed domain renewals and removed the official ICANN accreditation from the company.
I believe justice can be served if many of us victims file complaints to ICANN, too. )

Overall Rating for EuroDNS: MINUS

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back