Domain Empire

poll Euro 2016....Who will you be supporting??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who will win Euro 2016

• 83 votes
  • Ended 8 years ago
  • Final results

AndyM

Web development services, visit KingdomDesign.comTop Member
Impact
I love this time of year. Weather it's the euros or the world cup, I'll watch any football (soccer) Unfortunately, as a Scotsman I've not had my home country to support since the world cup in France 1998 :(

Today see's the kick off of Euro 2016 and as a Scotsman it is even worse as every other home nation has qualified, England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Ireland. Normally I support whoever is playing against England but, I think I have finally grown up and developed a respect and appreciation for England. This being said, it means in no way I'll be supporting them and cheering their goals but I wish them well.

I would like to see Belgium do well but I would be very happy to see Spain win the competition....

Who will you be supporting?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sigh.....good luck next time Germany :(
Well played France.

•••
France 2:0 Germany
Super match.
Germany - gallant loser.
Vive la France!

Last edited:
•••
france_win-large_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

VS

1098-portugal-starting-eleven-against-belgium-in-2016.jpg

EURO 2016 FINAL

•••
•••
Griezmann... What a season he's had
CmymeTEXYAA8qxZ.png

And look how distant he is from the other main contenders, for the Golden Boot
CmywokwWAAAPzfG.jpg

•••
France is obviously favorite... but we've seen how the underdogs have surprised us in this EURO. Never count them out.
Cmym0F3WIAA1i73.jpg

•••
Good omens for France? They've won their last ten games against Portugal.
CmyuGneWIAIJm3C.jpg

Last edited:
•••
How the German coach is feeling right now
CmzpwAeWgAAfVvJ.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Thanks Germany. We can always count on you for great football
Cmyy7vkWAAAiM7V.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Good omens for France? They've won their last ten games against Portugal.
Don't count on that. This EURO is full of surprises. You can see how the mighty teams have all fallen. Belgium, England, Spain and now Germany.
On the other hand, I think France must have learnt a lesson from other "top" teams that have fallen to self-efficacy, so they will not leave things to chances.

All things being equal, France should get the trophy - at least because France is my favorite. LOL. Sorry, @GILSAN, we're on opposite sides of the barricade.

•••
How the German coach is feeling right now
Reading the writings on the wall... sorry, scoreboard?!
And... can't believe it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•••
Don't count on that. This EURO is full of surprises. You can see how the mighty teams have all fallen. Belgium, England, Spain and now Germany.
On the other hand, I think France must have learnt a lesson from other "top" teams that have fallen to self-efficacy, so they will not leave things to chances.

All things being equal, France should get the trophy - at least because France is my favorite. LOL. Sorry, @GILSAN, we're on opposite sides of the barricade.
Indeed. I'm hoping the surprises continues, but if Portugal loses, it's because France is better and we can still be proud that we've made it to another final in the last 12 years. Not bad for a small country...

We shall see!

As a side note, Antoine Griezemann at one point was considering playing for Portugal, since the family from his mother's side is Portuguese.
Cm2pi8KXYAApZmP.jpg

•••
•••
•••
France beware.... CR7 is practicing his goal celebrations all over the place.

•••
Tonight I'll be there in the Lyon Fan Zone to support France. So close to make history again.
If we win we would have won one Euro every 16 years since 1984 (2000 and 2016) :D
But good luck to Portugal as they deserve to win their first international title.

648x415_dans-la-fan-zone-de-lyon-le-jour-de-la-rencontre-france-suisse-konrad-k-sipa.jpg
CmyOzA4WgAAVaaQ.jpg

•••
The teams are in! William Carvalho and Pepe are back in for Portugal while France are unchanged

CnBVEbhXgAIhMNj.jpg

•••
What every player dreams of wearing.
CnBSiM-XEAAcEYT.jpg

•••
Portuguese Fans getting ready
CnBPrhzXEAA0aC3.jpg

CnA06K1WEAAPi_x.jpg

•••
Zella the German Elephant predicts Portugal will win. May the Gods of the animal world hear you...

•••
This should be a great final !

May the best team win !

I'm getting popcorn ready :)

•••
I'm watching TV right now and some French Fans are being so bloody arrogant and aggressive against the Portuguese fans.

I can just imagine if France loses today.

•••
I'm watching TV right now and some French Fans are being so bloody arrogant and aggressive against the Portuguese fans.

I can just imagine if France loses today.

You always get a few troublemakers on every fan club, lets hope the match is played fairly !

•••
You always get a few troublemakers on every fan club, lets hope the match is played fairly !
Portuguese fans are amongst the most peaceful, allways been. In more recent years some French fans are getting to be very violent.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back