NameSilo

poll Euro 2016....Who will you be supporting??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who will win Euro 2016

• 83 votes
  • Ended 8 years ago
  • Final results

AndyM

Web development services, visit KingdomDesign.comTop Member
Impact
I love this time of year. Weather it's the euros or the world cup, I'll watch any football (soccer) Unfortunately, as a Scotsman I've not had my home country to support since the world cup in France 1998 :(

Today see's the kick off of Euro 2016 and as a Scotsman it is even worse as every other home nation has qualified, England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Ireland. Normally I support whoever is playing against England but, I think I have finally grown up and developed a respect and appreciation for England. This being said, it means in no way I'll be supporting them and cheering their goals but I wish them well.

I would like to see Belgium do well but I would be very happy to see Spain win the competition....

Who will you be supporting?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Being from Essex I will obviously support Scotland ! :) Glad they finally qualified LOL

Now seriously I think England can get up to the semis but I think either Germany or France will win this Euro

•••
Italy, to bad they have such a weak attacking force.

•••
Germany but I will not.be surprised if Italy win.

•••
Being from Essex I will obviously support Scotland ! :) Glad they finally qualified LOL
We like to do things every 20 years, meaning we should be at the world cup in 2018!! But your right, Germany have strength all over the park. They must be favs for it.

•••
Ok lads, let's play a game then. Let's guess the correct score of each of the matches day by day. Who guesses the correct score gets 5 house points and at the end of the competition will see who has the most points. So who's in?

Here is my guess for today:

France v Romania : 2-0

•••
•••
•••
I am for my home country Turkey. B-)

•••
•••
•••
We like to do things every 20 years, meaning we should be at the world cup in 2018!! But your right, Germany have strength all over the park. They must be favs for it.

No worries mate, have nothing against the scots, in fact it's really sad you guys are not here...it would have been great to have them all four involved

•••
•••
Right so who's playing the "Correct Score" game?

(see above and post your correct score for today's match - FRA v ROM)

•••
•••
•••
•••
I am not European, so I'm just supporting great football. May the best team win!

I am a little upset that the Italian coach didn't pick Sebastian Giovinco for the team though (he's currently playing for Toronto in MLS. Sidenote: I'm not a fan of MLS either. lol)

Last edited:
•••
France vs Romania 0 - 123 :D
Nice to see my country playing the opening match of EURO 2016.

•••
We have good player this year, both teams are bit stronger and could suprise as Leicester City :)

•••
•••
•••
I am not European, so I'm just supporting great football. May the best team win!

I am a little upset that the Italian coach didn't pick Sebastian Giovinco for the team though (he's currently playing for Toronto in MLS. Sidenote: I'm not a fan of MLS either. lol)

I agree with Giovinco should have been there. But what are you going to do when the coach only want poachers, then form and what you have accomplished during the season means nothing :-/

•••
I'm surprised Giovinco went to MLS, if he was still playing in Europe I bet he would have been selected.

•••
I've added a poll. I can only put 20 options on the poll so 4 counties are missing. Albania, Hungary, Slovakia and Austria. I'm pretty sure the winner will be in the list of 20 I selected.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back