IT.COM

domain Eth.link caught by Dynadot, are you bidding?

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pusang Gala

NoyPi DomainerTop Member
Impact
Screenshot_20220828_232918.jpg

Eth.link is in auction at Dynadot with current bid $510.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I dnot think it ( .link )is fit for domainer.

•••
NOPE.

Current Bid: $4567.85

•••
it is not yet caught by dynadot or anybody... still expired and not yet deleted. fake listing?

•••
•••
Yeah, indeed. If Dynadot is still receiving expireds from Uni, the listing must be genuine then!

•••
Yeah, indeed. If Dynadot is still receiving expireds from Uni, the listing must be genuine then!
Yes still list expire names from Uni

•••
So the winner will receive the domain with an original creation date. General public, while they may be able to check whois, are, generally, unaware of pre-release expired auctions or domain deletion cycle. So, it would be interesting to see what self-proclaimed "security experts" will say soon... They may well try to find connections between the previous owner and the new owner who will likely have whois privacy @ dyna. Taking in account specific domain usage and ownership history, the new owner should at least be aware of this. Imo...

•••
So the winner will receive the domain with an original creation date. General public, while they may be able to check whois, are, generally, unaware of pre-release expired auctions or domain deletion cycle. So, it would be interesting to see what self-proclaimed "security experts" will say soon... They may well try to find connections between the previous owner and the new owner who will likely have whois privacy @ dyna. Taking in account specific domain usage and ownership history, the new owner should at least be aware of this. Imo...
Lets say i will win auction - personal i dont care what was who owned - i just put on sale on marketplaces

Second is even with a winner ( and paid ) possible that domain will be renew so bidder money will go to Dynadot account

•••
Pretty sure the DAO is bidding.

•••
It's a good job it's all centralised otherwise if this was even bordering on important part of internet infrastructure then it could be retrieved.

I know it's not and and never will be the case so it's OK on this occasion, but even so.

Last edited:
•••
No, I am not in the race. The auction may be having some issues later on because the real owner is in Jail, he may sue.
Moreover, EstiBot Appraisal:$40.00

•••
•••
No, I am not in the race. The auction may be having some issues later on because the real owner is in Jail, he may sue.
Moreover, EstiBot Appraisal:$40.00
Sue because he's in jail?

•••
so who gonna bid over 200k next bid?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back