IT.COM

domains ETH.Link - Sells for $204,032 USD at DynaDot

NameSilo
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
too much for lame .link

•••
actually auction still.ongoing at 210k

•••
wow huge sale for dot link and dynadot. Congratulations! ty Mr. Rob.

•••
•••
•••

Strange this
Was set to end yesterday
I think Dynadot make some adjustment on T&C 😉 and maybe auction of eth .link are part of this new rules

I read this new T&C - one of new rules is Late Fee now is with 10 days before expire ( and redemption period ) until now was only when domain go in auction in expire auction aprox 5 days
Need a new topic for this new T&C of Dynadot lot of changes

Last edited:
•••
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
Some folks they real believe that laceywhitley .xyz produce $470.3 in revenue & they bid without know this are/is fake revenue
Same situation
zaraadams .xyz
leiafloyd .xyz
kaydencelove .xyz
melinacote .xyz + another 4-5 same situation
I like this dummy's :ROFL: that believe dreams or dreaming :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
This really has nothing to do with .link, or the domain itself, it is regarding a specific domain which is a core part of the framework.

Because of that importance, depending on who the new owner is, it could be used in nefarious ways.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
$851919 My God!! This is a dream deal. I hope I get lucky with a deal like this or half or even a quarter of it I will accept $19,000 :xf.grin: no problem

Attachments

• eth.jpeg
    eth.jpeg
    80.3 KB · Views: 140
•••
•••
•••
Good news for my holds

eth/in
eth2/co.in
eth24/xyz

Anyone interested?

Last edited:
•••
Paying $850,000 just because they forgot to renew?

Brilliant!

•••
Paying $850,000 just because they forgot to renew?

Brilliant!
The name was owned by Virgil Griffith, who is currently unavailable (in jail for 5 years), and despite help from his lawyer, the company was unable to obtain access to his registrar account to renew the name. For the time being, they started eth.limo

•••
maybe big bubba his.cellmate was proxy bidding it no?

•••
The name was owned by Virgil Griffith, who is currently unavailable (in jail for 5 years), and despite help from his lawyer, the company was unable to obtain access to his registrar account to renew the name. For the time being, they started eth.limo

I didn't know the story.

I would guess the crypto guys are pretty smart and have backup plans considering possible scenarios. However, it is clear that some of them were dizzy from earning free money and did not care about many critical points.

•••
This really has nothing to do with .link, or the domain itself, it is regarding a specific domain which is a core part of the framework.

Because of that importance, depending on who the new owner is, it could be used in nefarious ways.

Brad
It's a Revolution.link:xf.wink:........sorry you missed out

•••
Good news for my holds

eth/in
eth2/co.in
eth24/xyz

Anyone interested?
You have eth.in!??
wow
I have eth.study
eth.cv
eth.hiv

•••
•••
Not sure they understand the meaning of a "snipe". Paying $800K for a .link domain is not it.
Didn't you hear......LINK is no worse than .com :xf.wink:

•••
Not sure they understand the meaning of a "snipe". Paying $800K for a .link domain is not it.

william,

I was quite intrigued by your post

Do you invest in cryptocurrency at all, or are you only a domain investor ?

~

Now let me say this, with where ethereum is going and the fact it was built off a .org extension like BTC and still has managed to attain about 10% of a trillion dollar market valuation, I’d say they are doing well enough to respectfully decline ownership of the .com (which) someone else utilizes and is selling for $10,000,000

And given that eth.com sold for $2,000,000 / I would say that the new owners of eth.link did do very well ^ given that 60% of the crypto companies are not utilizing .com domains

Time to get caught up,

Invest in good names, doesn’t matter if it’s .com or .xyz or .whatever - invest in names that make sense, and can be tied to valuable industries

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back