IT.COM

sales ETH.com sold by Sharjil Saleem

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BrandingModel.com

BrandModel.comTop Member
Impact
ETH.com has just sold by broker @Sharjil Saleem under NDA. This was just announced in GB.

I'm not sure if this has gone to The Cryptocurrency Ethereum which their current market Cao is now at $30.7B catching up to Bitcoin $44.3B

Congratulations to Sharjil Saleem on the sale as I'm sure it would have closed around 7 figures.

I had read somewhere that Ethereum.com had $5M offer before ETH.com was for sale.

What do you think ETH.com sold for and who bought it?

IMG_5307.PNG
IMG_5306.PNG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Oh yes,

Please do keep us informed ...
I'll make note to anyone who had not the slightest clue, Sharjil was nothing more then a blue brick wall a year ago ... Promising the biggest and best to those were gullible enough to buy into a lie ...

Now we have some major sales under NDA to disclose he is the real deal ? Anyone with common sense should keep in note, if you're going to work with this guy, do your due diligence !

Respectfully,

Alessandro

•••
I've never seen anything like it in the history of investments. Ethereum was only $8 per coin in January and now $331.

I believe we will see a lot of new younger millionaires from The Cryptocurrency market and will also hear about huge losses of those investing at the wrong time or certain crypto companies going under.

I've invested into a few cryptocurrency domains over the past few years but wow Bitcoin & Ethereum coins have been better investments at the right time within a year than any domain value within that period.

A few of these cryptocurrencies have been high risk & highly rewarding.

Where you think most of that digital currency is circulated through ...
You're a domain investor ! Haha
drink a cup of joe and thank El Chapo for the investment of BTC

•••
Oh yes,

Please do keep us informed ...
I'll make note to anyone who had not the slightest clue, Sharjil was nothing more then a blue brick wall a year ago ... Promising the biggest and best to those were gullible enough to buy into a lie ...

Now we have some major sales under NDA to disclose he is the real deal ? Anyone with common sense should keep in note, if you're going to work with this guy, do your due diligence !

Respectfully,

Alessandro

Only one line.

I will respond it with publication. :) soon, I think you better research on DNJ :)

•••
I thought I heard his name before, then I remember the thread below:

https://www.namepros.com/blog/exclu...million-dollar-domain-investment-fund.912489/

And the editor`s note on him: (The credibility of Sharjil Saleem continues to be called into question, and extreme caution is recommended.)

I don`t know why exactly the editor noted about this guys credibility, and I don`t claim that he is a spammer but once I saw this thread and his name I remember an old post which I posted above.

I dont doubt that Sharjil has made a lot of money. If you have no scruples and lie at every opportunity you get you are often at an "advantage" to people trying to make an honest living.

I was first approached by Sharjil one year ago. Although I did not know it, since he was using one of his many many aliases. He has had more than 3 accounts here on NP that I know of, probably many more.

I was selling 200 CHIP domains for a client. Sharjil had a buyer and my seller was eager. Although the price was not great my seller accepted his buyers offer. We were told this was the best and final the buyer could muster. He was adamant that he wanted to setup the Escrow transaction, but since he wanted to do double confidentiality I declined (I ALWAYS do transparency for my seller at Escrow) and told him if he wanted a deal I would setup Escrow.

After a little back and forth he agreed to let me setup Escrow although he told me not to worry if the numbers seemed off. And the numbers DID seem off. It turns out that on top of his 10% commission Sharjil had instigated his own payback scheme and wanted to swindle the buyer out of another 15% on top of his commission. Basically the buyers offer was 15% higher than what he told us and he hoped to hide the fact behind a confidential Escrow deal.

So apparently a healthy 5 figure commission was not enough for this guy. He wanted to take more than double that and hoped that no-one would notice.

Once that became obvious we cancelled the deal and did not look back.

After this point Sharjil contacted me again under some other aliases trying to make deals with my client. However his insistence to use "bro" in every sentence he utters, is a tell tale sign of who you are dealing with. In the end he moved on to bigger and better scams and we were left alone. If you want to deal with him be aware that if you dance with the devil he will step on you in the end.

•••
•••
Some shady people out there. Beware folks.

•••
I dont doubt that Sharjil has made a lot of money. If you have no scruples and lie at every opportunity you get you are often at an "advantage" to people trying to make an honest living.

I was first approached by Sharjil one year ago. Although I did not know it, since he was using one of his many many aliases. He has had more than 3 accounts here on NP that I know of, probably many more.

I was selling 200 CHIP domains for a client. Sharjil had a buyer and my seller was eager. Although the price was not great my seller accepted his buyers offer. We were told this was the best and final the buyer could muster. He was adamant that he wanted to setup the Escrow transaction, but since he wanted to do double confidentiality I declined (I ALWAYS do transparency for my seller at Escrow) and told him if he wanted a deal I would setup Escrow.

After a little back and forth he agreed to let me setup Escrow although he told me not to worry if the numbers seemed off. And the numbers DID seem off. It turns out that on top of his 10% commission Sharjil had instigated his own payback scheme and wanted to swindle the buyer out of another 15% on top of his commission. Basically the buyers offer was 15% higher than what he told us and he hoped to hide the fact behind a confidential Escrow deal.

So apparently a healthy 5 figure commission was not enough for this guy. He wanted to take more than double that and hoped that no-one would notice.

After this point Sharjil contacted me again under some other aliases trying to make deals with my client. However his insistence to use "bro" in every sentence he utters, is a tell tale sign of who you are dealing with. In the end he moved on to bigger and better scams and we were left alone. If you want to deal with him be aware that if you dance with the devil he will step on you in the end.

woah.. once a person looses credibility no number of sales can bring it back. Take notes folks

•••
Something that could become a great PR turned out into a total disaster.

•••
@promo @vinodnair Thank you guys!

I would like to block (ignore) this guy.

What other accounts he is using on namePros, any ideas?

This is hilarious! :banghead:

Yet I love this community, great memory great minds : @vinodnair @promo

p.s @Alessandro Couteau great video :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Ethereum.com has a 5M offer. . .?

wow, if only I reggae'd Litecoin.com. And it makes u wonder how much @ProDomains Litecoin.one was worth

I know that @DNGear ethereum.xyz sold for x,xxx

not sure if Ethereum.com really got a 5M offer tbh :P I mean like. . . that's too huge. especially since it's not really as big as the other top cryptos. Eth just exploded this year, before then it was nothing nothing

•••
Ethereum.com has a 5M offer. . .?

wow, if only I reggae'd Litecoin.com. And it makes u wonder how much @ProDomains Litecoin.one was worth

I know that @DNGear ethereum.xyz sold for x,xxx

not sure if Ethereum.com really got a 5M offer tbh :P I mean like. . . that's too huge. especially since it's not really as big as the other top cryptos. Eth just exploded this year, before then it was nothing nothing
current high offer is apparently $6.999 million but who knows if it's real or not. No way to truly verify it

•••
current high offer is apparently $6.999 million but who knows if it's real or not. No way to truly verify it

It's a fake @$$ hell

Domain industry is like this song I heard,

#Keep0NTricking

•••
ETH.com was hit with a UDRP in 2016, if it got sold, expect ETH Zürich to file a new complaint against the new owners.

The change in registrant via a sale is almost a warranty that the outcome will be different this time (transfer was denied in 2016.)

•••
Congrats on the beautiful sale. Inspiring

•••
•••
•••
ETH.com was hit with a UDRP in 2016, if it got sold, expect ETH Zürich to file a new complaint against the new owners.

The change in registrant via a sale is almost a warranty that the outcome will be different this time (transfer was denied in 2016.)
Wouldn't that depend on what trademarks ETH Zurich has it under? I presume eth.com will be doing a different sort of business entirely.

•••
I think they would lose again, especially with .eth domains in play now.

Those "domains" only exist on the Tor network and there is no UDRP process. On the other hand, .com is regulated.

Whoever spends hard cash on ETH.com better be ready for the Swiss to swoop in.

•••
Wouldn't that depend on what trademarks ETH Zurich has it under? I presume eth.com will be doing a different sort of business entirely.

It barely matters when the clock starts over with a new ownership for the domain. It's important to research a domain's UDRP history before committing to a large purchase.

•••
It barely matters when the clock starts over with a new ownership for the domain. It's important to research a domain's UDRP history before committing to a large purchase.
Agree

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back