Dynadot

Don't use concierge service

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jcc

Established Member
Impact
Not sure if anyone has the issue with concierge service. My first transaction with them with concierge service went fine. The second transaction with concierge service has an issue. Nobody from the company contacted me to do the domain transfer since May 23rd. I have sent 2 email and my buyer sent 1 email, a support guy replied that someone will contact me soon, but still nothing.

This is really disappointed and I really recommend people not to use this service. Another of my buyer wants to use concierge service, but I told him not to. It sucks big time. By the way, escrow service is still ok, but not with the concierge service.

Attachments

• escrow3.png
    escrow3.png
    59.5 KB · Views: 32
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well i also have VIP Concierges Services , but doesn't have any problem with transaction.I have contacted them many times but nothing found anything like this.Don't you have their contact number ? ?

•••
This thread is 6 months old, and op member hasnt been on in 5 months. Sure it has been fixed by now

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back