Dynadot

Eronious message after submitting a domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Once you press agree when submitting a domain to the auction you are presented with a message that states:

"You must donate something!"

I have attached a small screen shot. This caused me to accidentally submit the domains twice (RJ has removed the dupe).

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 8
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yes I doesnt submit a name to the "free" live auction :(

•••
NP New Live Events - Submission Problem

I see the new notice about Namepros live auction and how it is free to submit your domain. I am presented with the submission form and have added a domain. However, when I click "I Agree" it gives me a message that says:
You must donate something first!

Where do I go to donate? How is this done? Thanks!

•••
Sorry about that. No donation is required. That error message is a holdout from our old NP$ based system.

•••
Thanks RJ. Just tried again and working fine

•••
Hi nodws

Speaking with a mod found that it does submit but we are just presented with the eronious message.

•••
Why did the NP LIVE Auction change from its previous listing fee of NP$ ?
I went and purchased more NP$ to list a few domains only to find out that it no longer applies ? :notme:
And to top it off, I am not getting NP$ for posting anymore for some reason ? It's been this way since the new design came in a few months back but unable to get any answers ? Can anyone help ?

•••
Why did the NP LIVE Auction change from its previous listing fee of NP$ ?
I went and purchased more NP$ to list a few domains only to find out that it no longer applies ? :notme:
And to top it off, I am not getting NP$ for posting anymore for some reason ? It's been this way since the new design came in a few months back but unable to get any answers ? Can anyone help ?

Plus this would further harm the NP$ value :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back