IT.COM

news Eric Lyon - Undergoes a CRAZY transformation that may shock everyone!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
28624_ce88138e582e551396890b9de055ca7c.png
I'm about to undergo a crazy transformation in life. As a free spirited and creative entrepreneur, I have decided to take the next step in solidifying myself as being different than 99% of what many in the industry perceive a domain investor should look like and embark on a journey that may crack the ground that I walk on with an earth shattering quake.

Many people may not be able to wrap their heads around why I'm about to do this transformation within the next week. Others may encourage and commend me for being so daring and taking such a public relations risk. In either case, I am who I am and my creative nature can no longer be contained, it must come out to the surface, even if it rips apart the very fabric of rational thinking.

Feel free to post your thoughts below on what type of transformation you think I'll be going through and what I'll look like when it's done. Have fun with it. Maybe, just maybe, one of you will get it right. I'll Take pictures after the transformation and post them in this thread next week.

You only live once; embrace it, enjoy it, live it!

Attachments

• make-over1.png
    make-over1.png
    88.5 KB · Views: 187
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
He's just taking an inch off the top :xf.grin:

* Not privy to any insider info

•••
•••
I'm going to go with the whole suit and tie President Business look, possibly along with an upgraded role change within NP or launching a news service. Buzz buzz.

•••
I'm going to go with the whole suit and tie President Business look, possibly along with an upgraded role change within NP or launching a news service. Buzz buzz.
I can not confirm nor deny that a presidential suit look, NP rolls, or any service that may or may not be part of the transformation. ha :p

•••
I am not going to guess Transformation changes but I am wondering if you can provide all of us 5-10 BEFORE and AFTER pics. As most of us not seen you except on your profile pic.

Waiting!!

•••
I am not going to guess Transformation changes but I am wondering if you can provide all of us 5-10 BEFORE and AFTER pics. As most of us not seen you except on your profile pic.

Waiting!!
Here's a few "Before" Pics:::
26425_b5a0e80bff4f729a156e6292ad10c677.jpg

26444_99a169f956c7ae2e51906f5c0a0fdeba.jpg

26445_d85fe08485d57de99546907ce723302e.jpg

27549_dc994315c4a4f617074c80fe99e30a43.jpg

•••
In the last three weeks, I have seen two different guys in different States sporting pompadours...

JohnTravoltaPompadourHairstyles.jpg

•••
In the last three weeks, I have seen two different guys in different States sporting pompadours...

JohnTravoltaPompadourHairstyles.jpg
Hmm, not to sure about that hair style... Though, I think i could ROCK that if I wanted :p ;)

•••
I think that's just the chameleon in my blood. :P ;)

ok so even if no split tongue for you it seems.. I am still thinking you are considering some implants for under your skin... somewhere... visible... like head/face area.

this stuff is great for job interviews and just to make nice first impressions.. if you're into that kind of stuff.. in the end it's like that good ol' saying.. those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

•••
•••
Hmm, not to sure about that hair style... Though, I think i could ROCK that if I wanted :P ;)

I think you would rule that style, Eric, lol.

•••
•••
Eric with his road king!!!
eric.jpg

Maybe he's taking NP mobile, loading up the servers and hitting the road?
I was actually a coast to coast truck driver for several years and operated a tractor trailer much like that one in the pic.

on another note. No, not putting np servers in a trailer. Lol .. Ha, funny thought though...

however, there are plans to travel more in 6 to 12 months if everything goes as planned. In which case I'll stop in lots of towns throughout the u.s. To shake hands with members and talk about domaining, np, or whatever else.

that's still a ways off though, so for now, lets stick to the transformation. ;) :P

•••
Should we address you as Erica now ? :)

•••
Should we address you as Erica now ? :)
Funny... Guess we'll have to wait and see during the big reveal next week.. lol ha :p

•••
I was actually a coast to coast truck driver for several years and operated a tractor trailer much like that one in the pic.

on another note. No, not putting np servers in a trailer. Lol .. Ha, funny thought though...

however, there are plans to travel more in 6 to 12 months if everything goes as planned. In which case I'll stop in lots of towns throughout the u.s. To shake hands with members and talk about domaining, np, or whatever else.

that's still a ways off though, so for now, lets stick to the transformation. ;) :P

Hey, if you decide to hit Indiana, give me some notice, maybe I could host a meet and greet in this region.

•••
•••
I'm expecting an anticlimax now......

Anything short of a neon blue Justin Timberlake with double-d breasts and a twirly moustache and I'll be disappointed.

•••
Did you win $100,000 in the lottery, got hit by a car, learned about karma from Carson Daly and now you are traveling the country with a list making up for your past wrongs all while looking like this?

nQl6mTv.jpg

Inspiring! I think it would make a great show.

•••
i wanna see you with Green hair

•••
A live stream life cam that follows the life of a traveling domainer?

•••
Eric will be going through Valmorphication (prob only funny if you've seen team America)

23w042h.png

•••
:xf.rolleyes:Straight hair, slim body, wearing Chinese Tang Dynasty costumes:xf.rolleyes:...
LO L.... cannot wait to see your transformation....

20140716093205_xPwmK.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
As long as you don't transform yourself into a human porcupine then it's OK
Implantes+transdermicos+piercings.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back