Silentptnr

Domains88.com
Impact
Last edited:

Derek Peterson

Restricted (15-30%)
Impact
Pick a side folks. Like the Adam Dicker saga. What a 🤪 business
Even the drug trade there is accountability.
Any updates on the whores you were referring to earlier in this thread Peterson? That was kinda sick.
Surprised there are still ladies present.
I dont like how Rob runs and hides after making this “ platform” his podium
Hotkey you would see a bit more of compassion, actually he seems to have vanished. You would see more compassion if Rob took some accountability and help guide us through this. Sorry you picked wrong side 😔
You mean Monster was referring to? I don't think his use of the term "whores" was necessarily referring to women, specifically. He called ANYONE who takes money from him, that doesn't agree with his nonsense, a "whore".

Attachments

• paying employees equals whore.png
    paying employees equals whore.png
    139.8 KB · Views: 25

Derek Peterson

Restricted (15-30%)
Impact
@robmonster has been accused by several dozen people in this forum, which he obviously holds in high esteem because he spent so much time here for the past several years, of:
1) Lying about his VPN service.
2) Lying about his DDoS service and forging marketing materials.
3) Lying about his hosting service.
4) Lying about the security and control of his main website.
5) Hiring professional "investigators" to harass and threaten anyone who exposed Monster and his lies.

To name just a few. Those are pretty serious accusations but he hasn't tried to refute and single one of these claims. He hasn't confessed to his lies or repented for his lies and the people he has hurt but instead he's tried to get people censored and threatened them with lawsuits for simply telling the truth and trying to warn others about a very sketchy company and man.

BTW - If Rob tries to claim that NamePros doesn't matter to him or anyone else feel free to remind him that he is still using claiming to be the NamePros' Best Registrar of 2020, which everyone knows was a fraudulent vote. I honestly can't even imagine the type of character, or lack thereof, it would take to cheat and then brag about your stolen victory.

Attachments

• zknv.png
    zknv.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 18