Dynadot

Epik.com Promo Deals and Happy Hour Mega-Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sufyan Alani

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

I'm creating this post to keep you all informed of Epik.com Happy Hours!
Every day, we'll try to discount an extension and give you the chance to register & invest in this extension.

Today, we're featuring .US extension, and we're discounting it to $1.50 for new registrations starting now, and will be ON for the next 5 hours.

The following is a list of all domain names that have been registered previously before under .US, and are available one more time for registration: https://armored.net/index.php/s/t9rf2GLm4JktQWn

Remember, all domains registered at Epik include:
- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free SSL parking landers
- Free forwarding
- Free basic Wordpress site
- Free listing in Epik marketplace for selling/leasing

Here is also a link to ALL promos that we're currently running, in case you wanted to look into something different: https://www.epik.com/promos/

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Also, let me know what extensions you'd be interested to see featuring in our future Happy Hours! We'll do our best to accommodate all requests.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
del

Last edited:
•••
•••
Well they can always find their way back in.
LOL. I dont think so. You might want to do some reading about why this happened.

•••
•••
I'm creating this post to keep you all informed of Epik.com Happy Hours!
Any codes coming up any time soon for .com?

A transfer code would be helpful as I have a few I need to transfer into Epik...thanks.

EDIT/ADD: Are you still active here and/or at Epik? It's been a few days since I made the post and a response would be appreciated

Last edited:
•••
Any codes coming up any time soon for .com?

A transfer code would be helpful as I have a few I need to transfer into Epik...thanks.

EDIT/ADD: Are you still active here and/or at Epik? It's been a few days since I made the post and a response would be appreciated
Anybody out there?

•••
No comment but even Stevie Wonder can see what happened.
Stay on the topic. Has epik pursued becoming a .ca registrar

•••
•••
I have a renewal question regarding .coms. I go to Epik, sign in to see my .com... I press the renew button and it comes up $35 to renew a domain... Is this correct? $35?

•••
That is correct. You should contact epik customer service and ask if they can give you namepros pricing. Then it will be $8.49 to renew.

•••
I tried....They said they will escalate it to a different mgr... If not a transfer is coming!

•••
Its best thing is free marketplace offer epik

•••
•••
@Rob Monster Hi Rob!
Please tell me why the renewal price for the domains .com and .xyz has been increased up to $35 and $9.99??? It was under $9 for the .com and $8.50 for the .xyz.
Any discount price for renewal for that?

•••
•••
@Rob Monster Hi Rob!
Please tell me why the renewal price for the domains .com and .xyz has been increased up to $35 and $9.99??? It was under $9 for the .com and $8.50 for the .xyz.
Any discount price for renewal for that?
They allowed domainers to register $0.99 for .xyz and the next year renewal increased to $35 and even for .com also..it seems that they want to maintain only individual customers who has only 1 or 2 domains for their business..Even GD is cheaper than epik by 50% without any discount codes..

Simple solution is transfer out your precious domains...!!

•••
•••
Watch out with Epik , I've been with them for years but they have really bad customer service lately. There is an error on my account and they owe me a full refund on a domain they didn't register. It's been 16 days and for 14 days straight they have told me that it's escalated and to wait for processing, I've been emailing them and they keep lying to me that soon it will get processed.

I don't know what happened to Epik, I stayed with them for years but thinking of moving all my domains out because I feel trust is broken.

•••
I don't know what happened to Epik, I stayed with them for years but thinking of moving all my domains out because I feel trust is broken.

You really should as soon as possible.

•••
You really should as soon as possible.
Thanks, I need to do this asap.

There is one domain I don't want to move around anymore after this transfer.

What's a good 'forever' registrar for .com ? With decent standard renewal rate?

•••
Thanks, I need to do this asap.

There is one domain I don't want to move around anymore after this transfer.

What's a good 'forever' registrar for .com ? With decent standard renewal rate?

Dynadot.

•••
Watch out with Epik , I've been with them for years but they have really bad customer service lately. There is an error on my account and they owe me a full refund on a domain they didn't register. It's been 16 days and for 14 days straight they have told me that it's escalated and to wait for processing, I've been emailing them and they keep lying to me that soon it will get processed.

In case you're not aware of it, Epik appears close to bankruptcy. They are ripping off customers left, right and centre. And they are being sued at the moment. There are 267 pages of the sordid details here.
I suggest transferring out your domains ASAP. And for anything left there make sure you turn privacy OFF so you can prove ownership of the domain in the event they close down.

•••
For anyone interested, Dynadot has a promo going that includes Transfers. A great opportunity to get valuable domains out of Epik:

.COM Registration & Transfer Sale!​

Purchase your new .COM domain names for $7.88 (excluding re-registrations) and/or transfer your existing .COM domains to your Dynadot account for $8.95! Both offers are valid until May 31, 2023 23:59 UTC.

Registration Coupon: COMSPRING23
Transfer Coupon: COMSWITCH

•••
For anyone interested, Dynadot has a promo going that includes Transfers. A great opportunity to get valuable domains out of Epik:

.COM Registration & Transfer Sale!​

Purchase your new .COM domain names for $7.88 (excluding re-registrations) and/or transfer your existing .COM domains to your Dynadot account for $8.95! Both offers are valid until May 31, 2023 23:59 UTC.

Registration Coupon: COMSPRING23
Transfer Coupon: COMSWITCH
Got a domain pendingtransfer to DD now from Epik. Fingers crossed

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back