Dynadot

Epik.com Promo Deals and Happy Hour Mega-Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sufyan Alani

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

I'm creating this post to keep you all informed of Epik.com Happy Hours!
Every day, we'll try to discount an extension and give you the chance to register & invest in this extension.

Today, we're featuring .US extension, and we're discounting it to $1.50 for new registrations starting now, and will be ON for the next 5 hours.

The following is a list of all domain names that have been registered previously before under .US, and are available one more time for registration: https://armored.net/index.php/s/t9rf2GLm4JktQWn

Remember, all domains registered at Epik include:
- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free SSL parking landers
- Free forwarding
- Free basic Wordpress site
- Free listing in Epik marketplace for selling/leasing

Here is also a link to ALL promos that we're currently running, in case you wanted to look into something different: https://www.epik.com/promos/

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Also, let me know what extensions you'd be interested to see featuring in our future Happy Hours! We'll do our best to accommodate all requests.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, I did it. I like .ORG more now.

So, you can now have:

.ORG Create for $7.49
.ORG Transfer for $8.99

I think it is going to be our theme for November. Bring your .ORG domains to Epik before the price increases kick in and we'll help you sell and lease them.

Those of you who don't know about it, we help you sell. I think our close rate is better than Uni? Why? Well, for one thing, I personally get in there and help you swing for the fences when you get an inquiry.

Thank you Rob ;)

•••
A really BIG WHALE showed up this morning to close out the month of whale watching.
So it is $5.99 for .COM for the rest of the day. Enjoy.

@vravis9 @CJ6 @DomMichael @anantj @blank @sapfir @Mister Funsky @Blitzpotz @getjimmy @DomainNerdz @varyemez

You were all me to get the group organised, so just tagging you all to make sure you didn't miss this. @Rob Monster posted it 10 hours ago ... and there's now a little under 8 hours left! Get to it! lol

PS .. Thanks Rob :)

Last edited:
•••
Just tagging you all to make sure you didn't miss this
Thanks a lot, I would have missed it. Another short night coming.

Call me Jonah.

•••
•••
Thanks a lot, I would have missed it. Another short night coming.

Call me Jonah.
Actually, If getting the auth codes takes too much time -- or if you would like to transfer in domains you can't transfer yet, You can place the orders for the transfers today and enter the auth codes later ;)

Gube

•••
Actually, If getting the auth codes takes too much time -- or if you would like to transfer in domains you can't transfer yet, You can place the orders for the transfers today and enter the auth codes later ;)

Gube

Yes, that is correct. Plus you can use our Transfer concierge service to look up the authcodes. In that case, you provide the account logins and our team does the work.

•••
Actually, If getting the auth codes takes too much time -- or if you would like to transfer in domains you can't transfer yet, You can place the orders for the transfers today and enter the auth codes later
Thanks @Gube I already exercised this.
Much faster is a good preparation with Excel: pair the columns domain and authcode, bulk copy and paste into the Epik order box. Ready. The most time takes unlocking then with the previous registrar.

But sure, to secure this phenomenal discount it makes sense to transfer order my 28,000 coms in bulk as a first step.

•••
•••
Thanks @Rob Monster It's not many but I just emptied my .org's from Directnic, coming your way. Now to wait forever for them to release the names. They have no Fast approval system.

•••
Thanks @Ategy.com -- you guys got your group deal so have at it. Thanks for the initiative. Expires at midnight.

Thanks for this very good deal! Could you please confirm the timezone i.e. Am I correct that it expires at midnight Seattle time (between 31st Oct and 1st Nov)?

•••
Thanks for this very good deal! Could you please confirm the timezone i.e. Am I correct that it expires at midnight Seattle time (between 31st Oct and 1st Nov)?

Yes, ends in about about 2 hours. If at least 10 people like this post (right here), we'll extend the .COM transfer deal for another 24 hours to kick off November since we know pulling authcodes can be a tedious task at some registrars who seems to go out of their way to make that process extra cumbersome.

•••
Yes, ends in about about 2 hours. If at least 10 people like this post (right here), we'll extend the .COM transfer deal for another 24 hours to kick off November since we know pulling authcodes can be a tedious task at some registrars who seems to go out of their way to make that process extra cumbersome.

OK, close enough.

The .COM Transfer promo was extended another 12 hours at $5.99.

Please consider setting your default domain profile to use the SSL landers. It is super easy and works like a champ. Documentation here:

https://www.epik.com/support/knowledgebase/how-to-create-and-apply-domain-profiles-to-domains/

You can have any incoming domain get listed in the marketplace and parked with an SSL lander automatically as it arrives. This is what I do for our domains we register or transfer in.

@Raj V can help with any bulk transfer operations if folks need a hand.

Pro Tip: If you are short on time, just submit the bulk transfer order and you can come back later and bulk submit the auth codes when you have time. As long as you don't cancel the transfer, the price is locked.

•••
@Rob Monster , Thanks for the $5.99 special, was able to get a few domains which I would not have been able to get otherwise. I still have a few more domains on my wish list for next time you bring this special rate back. :)

Last edited:
•••
Hi, sorry if my question is slightly off but i just want to have quick confirmation.
For EPIK domain restriction, is it true that all domains (including internal push) are locked for 60days?
I remember could of weeks back when I have a live chat, the person says, for internal push, you are allowed to do so even less than 60days but the next owner will have to carry the remaining days of restriction.

But today, im asking back in the live chat, the answer was 60days lock and only then can procced with internal push. @Rob Monster

•••
For EPIK domain restriction, is it true that all domains (including internal push) are locked for 60days?
I am not Epik, but as I am over my account in this minute: You can opt-out from the 60 day lock for your complete portfolio.

Go to Account -> View Profile -> Portfolio settings

•••
I am not Epik, but as I am over my account in this minute: You can opt-out from the 60 day lock for your complete portfolio.

Go to Account -> View Profile -> Portfolio settings

great, thanks @Blitzpotz , i just changed it!
I was wondering, why didn't the live chat advise me as you did.
It would have make things a lot easier, i was just inches away to another registrar cause i need to register some domains.

Last edited:
•••
I was wondering, why didn't the live chat advise me as you did.
I cannot comment this, never tried.

Some things are worldclass at Epik, other things have room to improve. I did not receive a reaction with their E-Mail support e.g. once. But that already happened with every service I use, not worth to mention.

Epik seems to be Rob-centric, @Rob Monster is everytimes everywhere. @Gube seems to have a similar DNA, helpful Epik staff.

•••
I cannot comment this, never tried.

Some things are worldclass at Epik, other things have room to improve. I did not receive a reaction with their E-Mail support e.g. once. But that already happened with every service I use, not worth to mention.

Epik seems to be Rob-centric, @Rob Monster is everytimes everywhere. @Gube seems to have a similar DNA, helpful Epik staff.

Yeah, I'm fine with that but things like this should be in the DNA of the staff. However, I appreciate their competitive pricing and marketplace hence why I have few domains there.

•••
I appreciate their competitive pricing and marketplace hence why I have few domains there.
There are many interesting details to discover, look into the other Epik experience thread.

BTW, 60 day opt-out works, I already used it for transfer to and out from Epik on the same day. Had a sale of an expiring domain, old registrar would have charged 80 USD redemption fee for renewal but transfer-out worked.

•••
There are many interesting details to discover, look into the other Epik experience thread.

BTW, 60 day opt-out works, I already used it for transfer to and out from Epik on the same day. Had a sale of an expiring domain, old registrar would have charged 80 USD redemption fee for renewal but transfer-out worked.
hi, if we unchecked "60 day transfer lock opt-out (new ICANN policy)". Is it apply to the whole portfolio that we already transferred or just the new transferred after applied the rule?

•••
I was in the assumption of .COM creates and transfers at $ 5.99
and thought the same was extended...

when trying to reg it is showing $ 7.49 for .com

to be clear... .COM transfers at $ 5.99 and creates at $ 7.49

Thanks,
Ravi

•••
•••
@Rob Monster Any discount on .com renewal ?

We do these at cost already. So, we are rock bottom there but if you want to save money, wire funds to your account and you can get .COM renewal at $8.10 but otherwise $8.49

•••
Thanks, Rob!

I transferred 4 my best, as the consolidation continues! Almost 100% - So close being free!

Regards,
Samer

Last edited:
•••
Hello everyone,

New registrations for .COM.BR domains are currently for $9.99 (UNLIMITED REGISTRATIONS).

This is the lowest price world wide!

Promo price started NOW, and wont last long. Go ahead and register as much .COM.BR domains as you need!

All domains registered at Epik include:

- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free SSL parking landers
- Free forwarding
- Free basic Wordpress site
- Free listing in Epik marketplace for selling/leasing

Starting searching for your names in BULK here: https://registrar.epik.com/index/bulk-register-domain

Let me know if you have any questions.

ENJOY!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back