Dynadot

Epik.com Please Get it Together!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

larryscott2559

Restricted (Market)
Impact
I have several domains listed on your site and hosted on another website. These are business websites and this morning instead of seeing my website that i've spent hours on design and SEO I come across some Domain Marketplace Coming Soon message from Epik.com.

If I can't count on you please let me know, I will gladly transfer my domains to Name.com.

This is unacceptable!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If your website is hosted and designed, shouldn't the nameservers be pointed at your host, and not epik, in order to see your website?

Or do you want them to be pointed to a landing page?

•••
I have several domains listed on your site and hosted on another website. These are business websites and this morning instead of seeing my website that i've spent hours on design and SEO I come across some Domain Marketplace Coming Soon message from Epik.com.

If I can't count on you please let me know, I will gladly transfer my domains to Name.com.

This is unacceptable!

Why not PM @Rob Monster rather than making a post ?

Have you set the correct dns ?

Last edited:
•••
Hi Larry,

I think I found your account.

I believe you have 23 domains with us. I don't see any recent support ticket for you. I do see one domain that expired on Jan 27. The domain name starts with "Howard". It would have been parked by our system as of Jan. 28 per our posted expired domains policy:

https://www.epik.com/support/faq/expired-registration-recovery-policy/

It looks like it was set set to manual renew.

I also see in the notes that at one point this domain had cPanel hosting with add-on domains associated with it so the "Howard" domain is perhaps an important domain in your hosting setup.

There is is also a note on your account from June 5, 2018 about a breach of our ToS. which I am happy to discuss if you are not aware.

Feel free to PM or email [email protected], or [email protected] as you like if you want us to look further at this case.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Rob

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back