Epik Auction

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

zapdaddy

Established Member
Impact
57
Epik has taken over and retooled the DNKO.com auction platform and renamed it Epik Domain Auctions.
From a sellers point of view I find this new platform very appealing.

You can set the auction time to start and finish whenever you want.

All domain extensions are accepted.

Set your own reserve!
Not just on .com and .net either

I think for cctlds especially this is a great place to sell domains.

Anybody else have any experience or already using Epik to sell domains?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Dose it cost anything to list on the site? I dont see any fees of any type.
 
0
•••
There are no fees to list, but there is a 5% commission if the name sells.
 
0
•••
Is our own ron jackson involved in this ?

I sent in some names, and his emailed popped up,

Nice system they have.
 
0
•••
Is our own ron jackson involved in this ?

I sent in some names, and his emailed popped up,

Nice system they have.

I dont think so, but I have been wrong before.

Let us know how it works out for you?
 
0
•••
There are no fees to list, but there is a 5% commission if the name sells.

*Correction

If your name is parked with Epik for 3 months or more, than the 5% commission is waived.
 
0
•••
I put MovieCamera.org up for auction.

I'll report if I get any action on it...
 
0
•••
I sold quite a few of em when it was DNKO......good system, but it never grew :(
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back