Dynadot

question Is there any way to cancel a sell on Epik?

Catch.Club Catch.Club

MonkeyD.Hamza

Established Member
Impact
I registered a domain name on Epik and i list it on Epik marketplace for less, and i received an offer on godaddy for much higher price, i was negotiating with the buyer, i changed the price on all platform and i forget to change it on epik and someone just bought it for much less, is there any way to cancel the sell on epik??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Its registered at epik so congratulations on the sale. Made 2 rookie mistakes, sincerely hope you get your money

•••

VadimK

Top Member
Impact
:xf.grin::xf.grin: You are in trouble with such a question.

People here now will explain to you quickly and without any sentiments that you should respect the sale (even though many here absolutely hate Epik) - and I share the same opinion about your situation.

Without explaining much you should have asked Epik - they are the one and only that can do something about it (but honestly - don't hold your breath).

•••

MonkeyD.Hamza

Established Member
Impact
Its registered at epik so congratulations on the sale. Made 2 rookie mistakes, sincerely hope you get your money
I learned a lot this week, hhh :ROFL:
So there no way to get back the domain name?

•••

MonkeyD.Hamza

Established Member
Impact
:xf.grin::xf.grin:You are in trouble with such a question.

People here now will explain to you quickly and without any sentiments that you should respect the sale (even though many here absolutely hate Epik) - and I share the same opinion about your situation.

Without explaining much you should have asked Epik - they are the one and only that can do something about it (but honestly - don't hold your breath).
I just contacted them and they say that the sale is made and there is no way to get the domain back

•••

Taken

Top Member
Impact
•••

karmaco

Top Member
Impact
Which is why you should only have one bin in place at any time.

•••

Samer

Top Member
Impact
What you did was unethical.
Honor your sale.

•••
Newbie asking question is horribly unethical?
Or multiple bin is a sin?
Avoid epik at all cost
Honor your sale.

•••

branding

Private InvestorTop Member
Impact

Unless they've accidentally sold it themselves. A story about a piano moving related domain comes to mind :)

•••

MonkeyD.Hamza

Established Member
Impact
Honor your sale.
Just the felling that you can get x10 for the domain is hunting me, i was already negotiating with another buyer about that price, the sale was honored they already pushed the domain to the seller

•••