priced Entertain.ist Domain+Apps+Logo+ Website

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Entertain.ist

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hello I am selling my startup Entertain.ist because of personal issues please dont ask me stupid questions, thank you.
Price is $1500 firm at Flippa $2500
Entertain.ist know and respected among rich people ,I want to make clear as possible to how you can make money of it and who should waste his/her 1500 by buying this.
If you aren't able to fly to dubai, London or other rich cities or have people to make your business going you should buy this and move on.
I will give keyword secrets and tricks to lower your costs , but with organic and $50 adword I had +48 downloads 9 download in ios (ios released late)
If you succeed it you get 60k$ per month minus 6k$ espenses (if you dont sell memberships expenses (250-300$) minus your travel expenses to find PWST(Places Worth Spending Time) My friends helped me to find 17 awesome place so I dindt spend on that wise.
Entertain.ist hard to acquire domain name .ist has forbiden keywords I dont know since when .
So this is it you can look at Entertain.ist to get more information.
You get everything in website not just domain, logo , app , if you want you can build your own
If you dont know how to make or deal with it I am using Goodbarber which makes it easy for newbie and hardcore developer.
Wish you a wonderful day
Please don't send nonsense thıngs, I will answer nicely asked questions can send to Membership @Entertain.ist

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back