IT.COM

ENOM.com, The facts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
OK, so i have been in domaining and around the Internet for quite some time now, i have seen some dodgy stuff here and there, but the shite that Enom gets up to really gets up my nose.

Around 6 months ago i started getting an influx of spam emails, some were about dodgy dating sites, some were spamming parked domains, and some were malicious code, in the end i discovered that all evidence pointed back to Enom, they all had cloaked DNS, all used Enom privacy, all had the same multiple fictitious mailing addresses, and all the domains were of course registered at Enom, even the domains were similar random two word domains.

So having discovered this trail of deceit all pointing back to Enom i asked them to stop sending me these spam emails by closing this clown down, they at first did not even answer my emails with the evidence, again i was more forceful, and eventually after around 3 or 4 emails now suggesting legal action may be started by myself i received the infamous reply by Enom,

Enom employee quote, "we have given them a warning"

Now naturally nothing ever changed and i still get an influx of spam from this individual, further requests by me to Enom were all ignored.

So today i urge fellow domainers to NOT USE Enom for their domain services as they are SCUMBAGS who promote spamming worldwide.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back