Domain Empire

eNom and .black domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RU

I'm out of domaining. ~RusselAccount Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hi,

I want to register a .black domain.
This is what I got when tried to search "asdfsadfsdfsdf.black":

1111.png

Namecheap:
erwerwrwer.png

Whats going on with .black domains?

Regards,
RU

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
cool.example better than coolexample.com, cool.tv better than cooltv.com, keyword.info better than keywordinfo.com etc. But that's just me.

Not just you... and I predict more and more companies will move to that point of view.

These new gTLDs are particularly great for promotional sites, marketing campaigns, product specificmicro-sites for companies that have a large portfolio of products/brands. Instead of redirecting all customer for all their products to one domain, and then having the customer have to click 3 or 4 times through menus to get to the product they are interested in, it makes more sense for companies to promote micro-sites for individual products.

•••
If .com is available, why would you want .black?

???

Are you kidding me...?

cool.example better than coolexample.com, cool.tv better than cooltv.com, keyword.info better than keywordinfo.com etc. But that's just me.

I already bought a domain (credit.black) at Name.com. BTW, domain names: creditblack.com, creditblack.net, creditblack.org, creditblack.info, creditblack.us, creditblack.biz are taken. BlackCredit.com is for sale on Sedo for $1,000,000 ...

•••
@RU they are for promo on Hexonet $3.45 USD

•••
•••
If .com is available, why would you want .black?

???

•••
@RU they are for promo on Hexonet $3.45 USD
I've tried to buy a domain, but i can't add funds to my account, need verify account.. i created a ticket, but they don't respond. I could not wait and go to Name.com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back