Domain Empire

discuss English Premium CVCVC and VCVCV .com Countdown and Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

J9

Top Member
Impact
First of all. I am not creating any hype. I will just present facts here.

There are around 11 million 5Ls, so there is very less chance they will all be bought out ever. But there are comparative finite CVCVC and VCVCV .coms. There are 231,525 CVCVC.coms and 55,125 VCVCV.coms. I am not saying that they are finite, hence they are valuable, but the fact is that they are disappearing.

But here we will only talk about English Premium CVCVC and VCVCV .coms. They are much lesser in number and believe it or not they are disappearing even faster. There are only 13 Premium consonants and 4 premium vowels which can produce only 35,152 CVCVC.coms and 10,816 VCVCV.coms!

I just ran a scan of them. The thing that surprised me was that many of them have been registered since 2000 or before and have registration till 2018 or more. This proves that there is constant demand for them for years and there are many end users using them.

BTW talking more facts.
Out of 35,152 CVCVC.coms, only 3,373 domains (only 9.5%) are available for registration at time of posting this.
Out of 10,816 VCVCV.coms, only 854 domains (only 7.8%) are available for registration at time of posting this.

I have attached the list of English Premium CVCVC and VCVCV .coms available for hand reg. on 29 October 2015. All good ones are taken but you may still find a gem. I have not registered single of them till now nor I am here to recommend you to buy them. But if you like any of them, there is no harm registering some of them. You never know the future! ;)

This thread is open for English Premium CVCVC and VCVCV .com Countdown and Discussion!

Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• English Premium CVCVC Available 29 October 2015.txt
    36.3 KB · Views: 50
  • English Premium VCVCVC Available 29 october 2015.txt
    9.2 KB · Views: 57
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Will buy some. Sounds profitable plus promising ;)

•••
Whether Chinese people buy it or not. CVCVC & VCVCV are pronounceable and memorable. So it makes bit easy for selling in places like BB etc. Most of the time brandable LLLLL.com sells high in price whether it Chinese premium or western. So I think even after the Chinse premium LLLLL.com craziness pass out, CVCVC & VCVCV will have value. I have sold couple for Mid $XXX. Not much, but worth considering less risk and cost.

•••
Whether Chinese people buy it or not. CVCVC & VCVCV are pronounceable and memorable. So it makes bit easy for selling in places like BB etc. Most of the time brandable LLLLL.com sells high in price whether it Chinese premium or western. So I think even after the Chinse premium LLLLL.com craziness pass out, CVCVC & VCVCV will have value. I have sold couple for Mid $XXX. Not much, but worth considering less risk and cost.
I completely agree with you. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back