IT.COM

advice Selling Organic.us

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello,

I've made 2024 my year for liquidating my names. The first name I'd like to sell is Organic.us. Good, one-word name that relates to many fields. I'm looking for end-users, and not just for those in the "organic foods" market. For instance, "organic" could mean anything derived naturally, like thoughts or processes. Anyway, I'm looking for the best way to sell this name. I'm trying to figure out 1) who the best end-users would be, 2) how best to contact them, 3) what to say in my query letter/email/phone call. Any advice you have is greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Tom.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you want to cold marketing first set up buy now lander for the domain with Escrow or Afternic/DAN/Sedo which are reputable, than :

1. Search in Google with keyword (organic)
2. Open every website appears in the search
3. See if there is a contact form and email and contact them to offer the domain

For addition :

1. Open Dotdb.com and see the result
2. See Tlds registered
3. Open the website with Organic in every Tlds registered, see if there is Contact Form and email and contact them

It is not work if you only send to a view target buyer. I usually reach 35-60 buyers, and get contact/BIN at lander after 1-3 months later. It is not easy to set up cold marketing with offer, because we contact someone not planning to buy, only because it is interesting, and trusted they will react.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back