IT.COM

discuss EMOJI

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Cryptghost

Established Member
Impact
Hi

I am thinking about creating common words with similar/relevant Emoji replacing some of the letters, obviously I am limited to .ws etc, do you still see value in emoji related domains? I have seen Namejet has an emoji section and G?D too,

your thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In my understanding, I don't see the point in those domains. As for me, it is better to use short names and local domains .nyc and other - example: pizza.nyc, beer.berlin, tea.london.

good for seo and search optimization.

•••
Hi

I am thinking about creating common words with similar/relevant Emoji replacing some of the letters, obviously I am limited to .ws etc, do you still see value in emoji related domains? I have seen Namejet has an emoji section and G?D too,

your thoughts?

I personally wouldn't waste time with "emoji hacks" where you replace letters with emoji. I recommend focusing solely on single emoji domain and *maybe* a few emoji combo domains. Hope this helps

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back