IT.COM

discuss Emails with offering to get listed in search engines new registered domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Sometimes after I register a new domain I receive email from somebody who congratulate me with registration me of new domain and offer to get listed my domain in Google and other search engines.

Recently I registered domain myluggage dot net and few days passed and I received email from Domain Administration ([email protected]) where somebody with name Carly congratulated me with registration my new domain and offer me their service of adding my domain in search engines (text of email is in screenshot).

What the thing is it? Scum? Or something other?

Who receive such emails too?

Attachments

• myluggage.net Registration email.png
    myluggage.net Registration email.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 190
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is software out there you can buy to input all info about your domain and submit to all the search engines so it will get indexed. It's hard because each domain you need to input a bunch of stuff for seo purposes.

if you like easy there are free sites where you can input in bulk a list of domains and choose from 300 search engines to submit too. now sure how effective it is versus the paid software.

•••
"Carly from your domain support". Whois shows that the domain Carly is referring to is regged with Dynadot. Carly wanted to say that it is Dynadot contacting you. Which is not the case. Forward the email to Dynadot maybe?

•••
Yes it is scum/scam. Just ignore. Just as Whoa said, likely automated anyways.

The telltale sign is when you see them asking you to "register" after you've already registered, it has nothing to do with your registration at hand.

•••
It's a common spam. Gmail filters it out automatically.

•••
Better to ignore all email like that and delete before click or open their email.

•••
Sometimes after I register a new domain I receive email from somebody who congratulate me with registration me of new domain and offer to get listed my domain in Google and other search engines.

Recently I registered domain myluggage dot net and few days passed and I received email from Domain Administration ([email protected]) where somebody with name Carly congratulated me with registration my new domain and offer me their service of adding my domain in search engines (text of email is in screenshot).

What the thing is it? Scum? Or something other?

Who receive such emails too?
Its Scum/Scam most times they ask you to pay a amount to get it listed. stay from them as they wont even do anything after you paid them.

I use this tool to submit my website to other search engine and websites.

https://www.imtalk.org/cmps_index.php?pageid=IMT-Website-Submitter

•••
Never support these businesses give them an inch they will take a mile they are in it for the fast money and will only take money and never work. Every website has a vodofone logo for a client and who is checking. http://www.trafficshopping.com buyers, sellers and submit tools.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back