NameSilo

Emails from domainers selling crap names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

biggie

GreenFriendly.comTop Member
Impact
i thought it would be real nice to share some of the emails i receive from fellow domainers trying to sell their crappy names.

hopefully, some of you will read these and stop sending or see the mistakes they make so you won't make them too.

here is one from Andrew Brad, and if he is a member here...he's a clown! why? because he included every other email address he sent this mail to. thus one could harvest his list and spam them too.

To whom it may concern,

The premium generic aged domain FREDLOYAINSURANCE.NET is up for sale and I am emailing several parties that have registered similar domains OR use "[fredloya], [fredloya insurance], [loya insurance], [fred loya claims], [fredloya locations] etc." as keywords in their advertising campaigns.This is a 6-year old domain, with no drops since it was registered in 2006.

According to the Google Traffic Estimator the keywords ‘Fredloya Insurance’ receive over 40,500 searches every month, thus making this a high SEO premium domain worth thousands of dollars.

Right now, the asking price for FredLoyaInsurance.net is just $250, and is available on a first-come-first-served basis. Yes, you read it right, $250 ONLY.

This is a great opportunity to acquire a great domain at a throw-away price. If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me an email or call me directly at +91. 939-2774-412.

All transactions will held either via Paypal or via the secure services of Escrow.com.

Best regards,

Andrew Brad

Domain Broker, FredloyaInsurance.net

+91. 939-2774-412

if any of you receive such emails, feel free to post them so we can expose the spammers.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
*rolls eyes* It's called trash-talk. Do you think I was being sincere in my hopes that he'd kill himself? lol Use a little logic next time you post. He spammed me, and I was chewing him out.

What pisses me off more than these pricks are the mindless assholes who encourage others to commit suicide. How do you know none of their family members or friends wouldn't be devastated? You don't.

•••
*rolls eyes* It's called trash-talk. Do you think I was being sincere in my hopes that he'd kill himself? lol Use a little logic next time you post. He spammed me, and I was chewing him out.
FYI - Your response was entirely void of logic. It's also called an opinion. And I am of the opinion that anyone who tells another person to commit suicide, that no one would miss them, is an asshole. Daily people kill themselves because they are encouraged to do so because of mindless f'ers not realizing the despair they are creating.

•••
Sadly there are folks who dont know any better.
True glad that Godaddy send me regular emails about my domains.

•••
The folks at valudomains.com are not only jokes but are really pathetic. The gem I received from them today testifies that:

Craig Templeton, you suck. Just commit suicide and let the rest of the world go on its merry way. No one will miss you.

Edit: I replied o their email. Turns out,they were using a fake address. They likely knew disgruntled ppl would bitch the out and thus opt to use fake addressees, so as to not have to receive them.

Second one for this:

We have great news! The domain name izesclothing.com is now being offered by our company.

v a l u d o m a i n s. c o m/id/2409063dca (http link removed)

We will provide you with full access and ownership of the domain name.

If you have any questions, please send us a email. Customer service is our top priority!

Sincerely,
Craig Templeton
3555 Havanna Street
Shoals, NC 27030

And the headers:
From - Tue Sep 10 23:01:15 2013
X-Account-Key: account1
X-UIDL: <removed>
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Delivered-To: <removed>
Received: (qmail 24217 invoked by uid 89); 11 Sep 2013 02:59:29 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO server.valudomains.com) (198.27.86.128)
by <removed> with SMTP; 11 Sep 2013 02:59:29 -0000
Received-SPF: pass (mail.noube.com: SPF record at valudomains.com designates 198.27.86.128 as permitted sender)
Received: by server.valudomains.com (Postfix, from userid 0)
id 8DD674C32B; Tue, 10 Sep 2013 22:59:20 -0400 (EDT)
To: <removed>
Subject: izesclothing.com for $34.50
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 0:class.phpmailer.php
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 22:59:20 -0400
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: PHPMailer 5.2.6 (https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer/)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-RegEx-Score: 99.3
X-RegEx: [99.3] NO_REAL_NAME From: does not include a real name/disabled for AOL sender

izesclothing.com is available to reg of course.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Not surprisingly, 198.27.86.128 is yet another ovh server hosting spammers.

•••
I'm an alien, but i have absorbed American culture so much watching movies from Jack Black to Roger Dangerfield, that i can see the funny side of your figure of speech.

I had my own prison jokes as well. But i realized not too many people here watch Chris Rock on TV. lol

here's one to cool off:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FPv2toi5og"]ClassicTelevisionBlog - Comedian Rodney Dangerfield - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
•••
Pity to anyone who doesn't like Rock lol

I had my own prison jokes as well. But i realized not too many people here watch Chris Rock on TV. lol

•••
I got a letter from one of these idiots a couple months ago for a domain I was actually interested in (that's a first). So I respond asking for a price and he comes back with $20,000. Yeah, you are going to spam your way to a $20,000 sale. Sure.

•••
And again today:

Sent: Wed 9/11/13 12:44 AM
To: <removed>

Be careful! This sender failed our fraud detection checks.
Show content

We have great news! The domain name overlookedd.com is now being offered by our company.

http://valudomains.com/id/d910b6768d

If you have any questions, please send us a email. Customer service is our top priority!

Sincerely,
Craig Templeton
3555 Havanna Street
Shoals, NC 27030

The loser doesn't realize that his domain is a piece of shit--kinda like what he himself is--and he will under no circumstance in existence see a penny of my money.

•••
I got a letter from one of these idiots a couple months ago for a domain I was actually interested in (that's a first). So I respond asking for a price and he comes back with $20,000. Yeah, you are going to spam your way to a $20,000 sale. Sure.
Did you check that the domain is not actually available or pending deletion ?

•••
How about listing the email sender here ?
1. We can block it
2. so it will be crawled by spammer :)

•••
Subject: xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com for $34.50

We have great news! The domain name xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com is now being offered by our company.

salvagemanagement.com/

Sincerely,
Howard Hawley

The domain name was available for hand registration both times they contacted me.

•••
Subject: xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com for $34.50

We have great news! The domain name xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com is now being offered by our company.

salvagemanagement.com/

Sincerely,
Howard Hawley

The domain name was available for hand registration both times they contacted me.

Same outfit contacted me today, with the same price -- the (crap) domain is available for hand reg.

I didn't answer because then he'll think I'm a live one.

•••
That's really what I have been saying: the difference between a spammer and a scammer: one single letter :blink:

•••
"Time Draws Near"...

As soon as I see "Time Draws Near" I laugh and delete the spam. Then I report the IP as a spammer to the abuse handle and to their ISP.

Oh, the domain in question is available and not even registered. WTF?

These people need to get some brains..
[email protected] wrote:

Time Draws Near for [DELETED]

Dear Domain Owner,

This is the time to make a proposition on [DELETED] before it is offered to the general public. We want to ensure your business does not lose any clients or sales by not having this Domain Name.
Most companies own all domains, whether it is .com, .net, .org etc., to prevent any lost customers to their website to promote their products and services. We look forward to getting you your Domain Name shortly.
With time ticking every minute, be the first to take advantage to secure [DELETED] :
http://derryll.com/[DELETED]
The opportunity is now open to capture your market, with the proper placement available that benefits your products or services.
The benefits you will receive by owning this domain:

Organic Placement within search engines
Generate more clients by more control over market
Makes your prospective clients feel more secure.
Offering more resources and information to your Target Market

Sincerely,

Domain Enterprise
1201 South Figueroa Street # 300
Los Angeles, CA 90015

If you are not of interest please opt out here: http://derryll.com/u/[DELETED]

As if I am going to click that opt out link..... Fools.

And here are the headers for anyone interested in adding the IP range to their spam trap:

Delivered-To: [DELETED]
Received: by 10.220.184.135 with SMTP id ck7csp283322vcb;
Thu, 19 Sep 2013 03:42:49 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.112.53.130 with SMTP id b2mr1318316lbp.6.1379587368883;
Thu, 19 Sep 2013 03:42:48 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from ry.derryll.com (ry.derryll.com. [195.234.200.150])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id b9si3243924lae.179.1969.12.31.16.00.00;
Thu, 19 Sep 2013 03:42:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 195.234.200.150 as permitted sender) client-ip=195.234.200.150;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 195.234.200.150 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: from amber-ubuntu.derryll.com (amber-ubuntu [192.168.15.50])
by mail1 (Postfix) with SMTP id 377C8839C5
for <[DELETED]>; Thu, 19 Sep 2013 03:31:39 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=derryll.com;
s=derryll_com; t=1379586699;
bh=mbJNjBOSDuoLe9tNhaILYGRG5nnsJwpjoQzj2NuuLvw=;
h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:Message-ID:Date:From:To:Subject;
b=dBxSgxPJAyROrxTsEklcAtPJJg5B3Rpq6ibc6AP9tTAy3hg1cz++nOnQGodb1w01O
t2Joe4Gy9URpssXVAhpKSAJ9lqqWf7aacsupT44FH4HHFflD8zdSsl/URQqtLpDzYz
H97h6+HIvyTNtjsSYc5nSBNMOxtlnDxMlhldqtiI=
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="===============7994499114449656850=="
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 04:42:46 -0700
To: [DELETED]
Subject: [DELETED]

A WHOIS on the IP address 195.234.200.150 reveals but what else? Ukraine. Gee...... spam from the Ukraine, thats new.... Not.

The entire range is now banned from visiting my web site.

http://whois.domaintools.com/195.234.200.150

inetnum: 195.234.200.0 - 195.234.203.255
netname: SIMFI-NET
descr: Inkom Plus Ltd.
org: ORG-IPC6-RIPE
admin-c: RAD31-RIPE
tech-c: AZ3267-RIPE
mnt-by: RIPE-NCC-END-MNT
mnt-lower: RIPE-NCC-END-MNT
mnt-by: SMFINET-MNT
mnt-routes: SMFINET-MNT
source: RIPE # Filtered

organisation: ORG-IPC6-RIPE
org-name: Inkom Plus Ltd.
org-type: OTHER
address: Ukraine Simferopol, Gaydara 2,of.49
mnt-ref: PRIVATE-MNT
mnt-by: PRIVATE-MNT

person: Aleksey Zhiryakov
address: Income Plus
address: Ukraine Simferopol, Gaydara 2
phone: +380652601009

nic-hdl: AZ3267-RIPE

person: Roman Dunaitsev
address: Income Plus
address: Ukraine Simferopol, Gaydara 2,of.49
phone: +380652601009

nic-hdl: RAD31-RIPE

route: 195.234.200.0/22
descr: SIMFI-NET
origin: AS25203

And last but not least http://whois.domaintools.com/derryll.com reveals:

Domain Name: DERRYLL.COM

Registrant:
registrant_org: Ritzy Names Inc
registrant_name: Dave Dean
registrant_email: [email protected]
registrant_address: 6015 Chester Cir
registrant_city: Jacksonville
registrant_state: FL
registrant_zip: 32217
registrant_country: US
registrant_phone: 1.9040149484

Administrative Contact:
admin_org: Ritzy Names Inc
admin_name: Dave Dean
admin_email: [email protected]
admin_address: 6015 Chester Cir
admin_city: Jacksonville
admin_state: FL
admin_zip: 32217
admin_country: US
admin_phone: 1.9040149484

Technical Contact:
tech_org: Ritzy Names Inc
tech_name: Dave Dean
tech_email: [email protected]
tech_address: 6015 Chester Cir
tech_city: Jacksonville
tech_state: FL
tech_zip: 32217
tech_country: US
tech_phone: 1.9040149484

Billing Contact:
bill_org: Ritzy Names Inc
bill_name: Dave Dean
bill_email: [email protected]
bill_address: 6015 Chester Cir
bill_city: Jacksonville
bill_state: FL
bill_zip: 32217
bill_country: US
bill_phone: 1.9040149484

Creation Date: 2012-11-17
Expiration Date: 2013-11-17
Name Servers:
NS1.DERRYLL.COM
NS2.DERRYLL.COM

You should not spam me.

•••
One spam that I really love. Actually the combination of the domain name (the language it is written) and extension :)

"Dear friend,

"konzertkarten.cn " is mine , now I want to sale it.According to the preliminary study, I found that the domain is pretty useful for you to explore China market.

Many chinese people heard of your company, if they want to know more , they always Search "konzertkarten.cn " on google .

Please let me know if you are interested .

Wish you happy every day!

Best Regards,

Alice
"

Got it from: [email protected]

konzertkarten means "concert tickets" in German.

I found the domain I was offered really fits the Chinese market and I feel pain of people who "if they want to know more , they always Search "konzertkarten.cn " on google" :sold:

•••
Nick, I get the same junk about .cn domains quite often.

One should remember that .CN registrations REQUIRE a presence in China. So these spammers are scammers as well.

•••
Nick, I get the same junk about .cn domains quite often.

One should remember that .CN registrations REQUIRE a presence in China. So these spammers are scammers as well.

Thanks for the info Theo!

Wish you happy every day (© Alice) :lol:

•••
lol!!!! One time there was a "domainer" Spamming ebay with stupid 30 Letters long Domains!
I emailed him politely ask to stop selling those crappy domains..
He msg me back and told me that I don't know how to pick domains and I will never make a sale..
He even told me that my domain 240HZ.com was a crappy name..
few days after I sold it for $80 and all of his listings disappeared lol!

•••
here's another email from a domainer offering a crap domain name:

[email protected]

Hello,

I'm contacting you regarding the domain name CarMortgages.com. The premium domain, CarMortgages.com is for sale at $450.

Ad competition: Medium
Car mortgages are highly searched for keywords in search engines.

Please write back if you are interested in acquiring it.

Thanks

Drake Morgan

wtf is a car mortgage?

and one more...

Hello,

I'm contacting you regarding the domain name MortgageLoanCredit.com

MortgageLoanCredit.com if for sale at $450. .info and .org of this keywords are alredy taken. .info is uo and running. So, there is free traffic to the domain without much development effort.

Let me know if you want to acquire it.

Thanks
Dustin Pace

please stop spamming me, I do not buy names from spammers!!

•••
But the ".info and .org of this keywords are alredy taken. .info is uo and running"

•••
But the ".info and .org of this keywords are alredy taken. .info is uo and running"

:talk:

yeah, he was in such a hurry to hit send on that spam letter, that he neglected to do a spell check.

bet we can find his ass in that other thread somewhere

:)

•••
Spammers are among us.... And they are reading this thread. May I ask you the following. OK what you are doing is a business. Very questionable, but it is a business for you. You pay for hosting accounts and for virtual private servers to send your e-mails. But if I did not respond to any of hunders of e-mails you already sent to my public whois e-mail, what makes you think that I receive them and that I'll respond to e-mail No 101? Please rest assured that I'll not respond. Now, if you are in business, who do you still spend time and money to constantly send your "offers"?

•••
You're overestimating the logic and intelligence of a spammer lol

Spammers are among us.... And they are reading this thread. May I ask you the following. OK what you are doing is a business. Very questionable, but it is a business for you. You pay for hosting accounts and for virtual private servers to send your e-mails. But if I did not respond to any of hunders of e-mails you already sent to my public whois e-mail, what makes you think that I receive them and that I'll respond to e-mail No 101? Please rest assured that I'll not respond. Now, if you are in business, who do you still spend time and money to constantly send your "offers"?

•••

I have this in bold letters on my web site and I actually think it invites more of these spammers. They're like children, tell them to not do something and they keep doing it even more.

•••
You're overestimating the logic and intelligence of a spammer lol

:talk:

in the mad desire to reach an end-user -

there is no reasoning or rationalizing, and intelligence is not required,

in a "copy-and paste" environment.

imo...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back