Domain Empire

Emails from domainers selling crap names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

biggie

GreenFriendly.comTop Member
Impact
i thought it would be real nice to share some of the emails i receive from fellow domainers trying to sell their crappy names.

hopefully, some of you will read these and stop sending or see the mistakes they make so you won't make them too.

here is one from Andrew Brad, and if he is a member here...he's a clown! why? because he included every other email address he sent this mail to. thus one could harvest his list and spam them too.

To whom it may concern,

The premium generic aged domain FREDLOYAINSURANCE.NET is up for sale and I am emailing several parties that have registered similar domains OR use "[fredloya], [fredloya insurance], [loya insurance], [fred loya claims], [fredloya locations] etc." as keywords in their advertising campaigns.This is a 6-year old domain, with no drops since it was registered in 2006.

According to the Google Traffic Estimator the keywords ‘Fredloya Insurance’ receive over 40,500 searches every month, thus making this a high SEO premium domain worth thousands of dollars.

Right now, the asking price for FredLoyaInsurance.net is just $250, and is available on a first-come-first-served basis. Yes, you read it right, $250 ONLY.

This is a great opportunity to acquire a great domain at a throw-away price. If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me an email or call me directly at +91. 939-2774-412.

All transactions will held either via Paypal or via the secure services of Escrow.com.

Best regards,

Andrew Brad

Domain Broker, FredloyaInsurance.net

+91. 939-2774-412

if any of you receive such emails, feel free to post them so we can expose the spammers.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you get to receive dozens upon dozens of these kind of domainer solicitation emails, believe me eventually they will all look the same. It won't matter anymore how they are written.

•••

Another bodacious beauty:

Hello, Any interest in the _____________(com) domain name?

My answer:

Given that it's on auction at GoDaddy.com and currently at $12.00, I think I'll pass.

Even so, I wouldn't want it. :|

:lol:

•••
:talk:

Hi Raider

these folks were not taught, they are mimicking others behavior, which is a lot different than learning how to write an email and researching the potential client, beforehand.

It's actually a mixture of BOTH, They learn from that other Forum where an entire thread is dedicated to mass SPAMMING end users, and other threads like it... Sure they mimic from others like you say, but your dead wrong to suggest that's where it's ALL coming from.

Proof?

There was a thread not long ago on that other forum, it was a lot like this one started by one of the usual whiners, complaining about a prolific domain spammer, he even provided the email, Dave Walker replied to that thread and confirmed that it matched up almost identically to a sample email your boss wrote...

I would post the link but that thread was swiftly DELETED afterwards... But as Moderator, I'm sure you can dig it up and confirm it for yourself.

•••

Just received this beaut:

This is a joke, right?

BTW, my "similar" name is wqea in the dotcom.

That is because these spam mails and the system behind it are automated (comparing registered domains with soon to be dropped names, pending delete names, etc.)

this domain wqeasdfzdgjyudyg was really registered (god knows why) and is in redemption period and was automatically selected because it started with the same letters as your name.

Now you can imagine how many thousand spam mails these suckers send to people daily.

•••
I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather receive domain spam over any other spam any day. At least it's reaching someone that likes domains.

•••
I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather receive domain spam over any other spam any day. At least it's reaching someone that likes domains.

You raise a good point.

Occasionally, a good name pops up, one that you might have missed otherwise.

:)

•••

Domain spam, while it is bad, is not nearly as bad as spam from sites you never signed up with or spam on unrelated topics.

It's very rare, but sometimes these domain spammers alert you of good names that are expiring. It's happened at least a few times so far-which is why I always read those messages. :D

•••
Occasionally, a good name pops up, one that you might have missed otherwise.

You must be one of the lucky ones, everything I receive is crap. :td:

Nothing but mispells, plurals that sound stupid, Add-on words that don't belong, TLD's I didn't know existed.. These people have almost zero creativity, but that's to be expected because their bottom feeders, domain rejects who more than likely failed miserably at domaining,

In one respect they have smarts, they know theirs a market for crappy domains, just look at all the crappy names we see on forums and auction sites, Spammers figure that if domainers are dumb enough to see value in those domains, their dumb enough to see value in similar domains.

•••

though I love domaining in general, I don't like the solicitations to purchase domain names that have no interest to me.

as the majority of them are targeted for ''first time" website owners or are secondary extensions of a .com I hold.

however, there have been a rare few (1 out of every 60), who have sent lists of "quality" domains or who have exhibited exceptional writing skills, that I admire and appreciate.

imo....

•••

here's another crap email sent from a spamming domainer

Hello,

SexWorld24[dot]com is for sale. The other extensions [dot]Net & [dot] Info are also taken. Let me know your price if interested.

Thanks,
Chowdare.

and why are they putting [dot] in brackets?

imo....

•••
Here's one that I got:

Code:
Advance Domain Availability Notice:

We are contacting you about the domain gonetsystem.com, which will soon be listed for auction.  This domain might be interesting to you, since you own a domain similar to it.

To confirm interest in this domain, fill out the simple form here: http://WWW.afiliarjellyrollafi.net/1b15e37cae994f13.4189

Sincerely,Alexander
PO Box 925, Winnemucca,
NV 89445 

If you do not want more of these business solicitation messages, please click the link above and follow instructions at the bottom of the page

Fall not in love, therefore; it will stick to your face.

When it is not necessary to make a decision, it is necessary not to make a decision.

Between saying and doing many a pair of shoes is worn out.

Sometimes I like to read these just for a laugh. I mean, obviously you know this poor tool probably never sells a domain (and probably wishes he lived in the States) and is probably sitting at home asking himself "what am I doing wrong"..

•••
Sometimes I like to read these just for a laugh. I mean, obviously you know this poor tool probably never sells a domain (and probably wishes he lived in the States) and is probably sitting at home asking himself "what am I doing wrong"..

what is he doing wrong

he's probably believing in those stupid "footer phrases" that he should have left off the email.

When it is not necessary to make a decision, it is necessary not to make a decision.

•••
Our industry is beyond pathetic...

•••
I also get E-mails like that - since my website is "shaked" by 150 robot visits or so each day it does not wonder me that some automatic spammers will come. I already changed my e-mail for this reason. Still there come domainers or companies who check what i have and offer me similar domains in letters like those above.
And?
I can remember also have sent sometimes ago such mails. Now i stopped. But you never did send send anyone any intentional offer? As long ist not automatically generated spam i simply dont care.

•••
If I receive a spam like this, I practically always ignore it. In the cases when I open them, my eyes looks to the footer. If there is a "philosophical" quote, I erase the email without further reading it. It's something ONLY spammers do. I've never once in my life ever received a legit email, with a good domain, that had one. It's the obvious flag of an amateurish spammer.

•••
I'm now getting spam from DomainEstimator.com

Congratulations on your purchase of [myreneweddomain.com].

Your domain's value has been estimated on our domain appraisal service. You can read your custom report here: http://domainestimator.com/[myrenewed domain].com/ (Domain Estimator Report)

There is a large portfolio of domains related to your keywords that can be viewed here: http://domainclosing.com/?phrase=[mydomain].com (Related Premium Domains)

Cordially,

Stefanie Shay
- [email protected]

We received your contact details from the Public Domain Deed Records. If you would prefer not to receive email notifications of your estimated values in the future, please reply to this email with "REMOVE" in the subject line.

Last edited:
•••
I get them often. The owners should be sued for abusing whois records. I think they use a zone file or something... it was discussed in this forum somewhere.

Your domain's value has been estimated on our domain appraisal service. You can read your custom report here: http://domainestimator.com/[myrenewed domain].com/ (Domain Estimator Report)

There is a large portfolio of domains related to your keywords that can be viewed here: http://domainclosing.com/?phrase=[mydomain].com (Related Premium Domains)

Cordially,

Stefanie Shay
- [email protected]

We received your contact details from the Public Domain Deed Records. If you would prefer not to receive email notifications of your estimated values in the future, please reply to this email with "REMOVE" in the subject line.

•••
exposure of spammers is good. my advice is to delete any long emails

•••

what is he doing wrong

he's probably believing in those stupid "footer phrases" that he should have left off the email.

Lol, couldn't have said it better myself. The last footer phrase should say "between spamming and scamming many of typing fingers get worn out"

•••
I get these emails all the time when I register a new domain name:

Cordially,

Stefanie Shay
- [email protected]

Lately these type of emails are appearing in my spam folder as well:

They come from the email: [email protected]

Hello,

My name is David Aaron and I am a Business Development Manager for MCB, a domain name wholesaler. We are offering the keyword-rich domain name OnlineTravelDiscounts.com for the onetime price of $209.

If properly optimized, this domain can pay for itself many times over with the leads it creates when somebody searches on Google for the term "Online Travel Discounts".

Only one party can own this strategic domain name. This domain will be sold to the first party that completes the sale. We transfer ownership of the domain before payment is due.

See the great things our customers are saying about us on the testimonial section of our website.

Please email or contact us by phone at 800-521-NAME (6263) to purchase this domain or to find out how this domain can help your business.

Kind regards,

David Aaron
Business Development Manager
MCB
P.O.BOX 1061
Alhambra, CA 91802
800-521-NAME (6263)

Note: The offer to sell this domain is subject to change. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Prevent yourself from getting further messages from us

Unsubscribe Yourself

•••
Just recieved this
Expiration Notice

Order #: 109346339
Order Date: Sep 2, 2013
Bill To: Personal info removed by briguy
Personal info removed by briguy
PROCESS PAYMENT NOW

Domain Name
Personal info removed by briguy Registration
Sep 2, 2013 - Sep 2, 2014 Price
$75.00 Term
1 Year
Domain: Personal info removed by briguy
To: Personal info removed by briguy
Don't miss out on this offer which includes search engine submission for Personal info removed by briguy for 12 months. There is no obligation to pay for this order unless you complete your payment by Sep 17, 2013. Our services provide submission and search engine ranking for domain owners. This offer for submission services is not required to renew your domain registration.
Failure to complete your search engine registration by Sep 17, 2013 may result in the cancellation of this order (making it difficult for your customers to locate you using search engines on the web).
Process Payment For
UNSUBSCRIBE INSTRUCTIONS
You have received this message because you elected to receive special notifications and offers. If you no longer wish to receive our special notices, please unsubscribe here, or mail us a written request to the attention of: Customer Contact Manager, PO Box 4668 New York, NY 10163. Please allow up to four weeks for the complete unsubscribe process to take place. NOTE: If you have multiple accounts with us, you must opt out for each one individually in order to fully stop receiving these notifications. This message is CAN-SPAM compliant.
Please do not reply to this email, as we are not able to respond to messages sent to this address.

Love the $75.00 part..5 x more than I will pay when I renew...
"

•••
Just got one from the same spammer. The fact that the domain wasn't even registered is downright criminal. Sometimes, I get alerted to a good name to reg, but I feel bad that the scum are profiting off of unsuspecting people. Def makes the industry look bad. The domain he was hawking didn't even make sense.

Here's one that I got:

Code:
Advance Domain Availability Notice:

We are contacting you about the domain gonetsystem.com, which will soon be listed for auction.  This domain might be interesting to you, since you own a domain similar to it.

To confirm interest in this domain, fill out the simple form here: http://WWW.afiliarjellyrollafi.net/1b15e37cae994f13.4189

Sincerely,Alexander
PO Box 925, Winnemucca,
NV 89445 

If you do not want more of these business solicitation messages, please click the link above and follow instructions at the bottom of the page

•••
Just recieved this

Love the $75.00 part..5 x more than I will pay when I renew...
"

Sadly there are folks who dont know any better.

•••
The folks at valudomains.com are not only jokes but are really pathetic. The gem I received from them today testifies that:

We have great news! The domain name overlookedd.com is now being offered by our company for $69.

http://valudomains.com/id/8281ca0184

We will provide you with full access and ownership of the domain name.

If you have any questions, please send us a email. Customer service is our top priority!

Sincerely,
Craig Templeton
3555 Havanna Street
Shoals, NC 27030

Craig Templeton, you suck. Just commit suicide and let the rest of the world go on its merry way. No one will miss you.

Edit: I replied o their email. Turns out,they were using a fake address. They likely knew disgruntled ppl would bitch the out and thus opt to use fake addressees, so as to not have to receive them.

Last edited:
•••
Craig Templeton, you suck. Just commit suicide and let the rest of the world go on its merry way. No one will miss you.
What pisses me off more than these pricks are the mindless assholes who encourage others to commit suicide. How do you know none of their family members or friends wouldn't be devastated? You don't.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back