Dynadot

debate Email signature and outbound sales

NameSilo
Watch
Hello
i think that the main element to be effective selling domains with outbound mails it show trust.
If the potential buyer understand that we are a trusted service/person and the domain name is interesting for him there are high chance that we can at least negotiate the price.

In order to show trust and be safe from the spam act i'm trying to find an email signature that work.

I've tried a couple of cool services that do this like: WiseStamp and newoldstamp.com but after many test the results are bad for us domainer.
If i add those signatures, the majority mail client put that mail to the junk folder.
If i send the same text with no signature, the mail arrive in the normal folder!

It seem obvious that the problem is not the message but the signature.
I think that those link inside the signature can trigger the spam filter so i tried to write manually my signature but the result do not change.
Message still go to the junk folder for majority of clients.

In my manual signature i put:

My Name Surname
Name of the business
Website

my physical address
phone contact
mail contact

fb page
twitter page
linkedin profile

maybe is too much.. Anyone with better ideas?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
made tons of other test.
the mail with signature go in normal folder for the majority of clients and mail provider.
It is hotmail that block more or less everything!
anyone have good luck to sending to hotmail/outlook/live accounts?

•••
This is interesting, thanks for your input. I'd like to know this too as I'm new to outbound marketing and I'm testing different signatures too.

•••
Thanks an interesting observation mate.

It actually never occured to me why some of my main business emails would end up in some of my clients spam folders. I also use wisestamp. I'm starting to think this could be the problem. I'm going to test with a normal text signature and the wisestamp signature and see if this is the cause.....

•••
Thanks an interesting observation mate.

It actually never occured to me why some of my main business emails would end up in some of my clients spam folders. I also use wisestamp. I'm starting to think this could be the problem. I'm going to test with a normal text signature and the wisestamp signature and see if this is the cause.....

from my test the major cause for junk folder is the client/service that receive the mail and not the signature.
btw a signature with several link / images could appear more as spam

•••
That's interesting.
I've not done any testing but maybe this might work:

Name
Phone
MyCompany (dot)com

Thank you for the tip on hotmail

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back