Dynadot

domain elianna.com - first name appraisal request

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBeam

Established Member
Impact
looking for your appraisal thoughts on the domain elianna.com
*according to the US Social Security Administration the name Elianna has been increasing in popularity and ranked #471 in popularity of female names in 2019
Thanks so much!

upload_2021-1-29_18-45-55.png

Attachments

• upload_2021-1-29_18-41-41.png
    upload_2021-1-29_18-41-41.png
    135.1 KB · Views: 24
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That is a cute name but I don’t know about the domain it self ...I probably wouldn’t renew it ..I don’t see it going for much higher than 1k

•••
I have to disagree with @LoodeX. The name is absolutely worth renewing. You paid $300 for it after all, and while it may not be the most popular of names, it's one that people know, it's in .com, and a first name is a first name.

It's been registered in several other extensions - Good sign.
Several other Elianna + "last name" domains have also been registered - Good sign
Clearly some other domainers liked it enough to bid with you at NameJet - Decent sign

The one bad sign is that I can't find any businesses using this name for branding. That's disappointing, and certainly hurts the value and makes this more of a long-term hold, but absolutely hang onto it. Ideally someone with a personal connection to the name will come looking. And if the name is indeed growing in popularity, then you may see more active websites starting to use it.

I would look for between $5K and $10K from an end user, and would not be in any rush to sell it. Some would push for more; others would take less. That decision is a personal one.

Good luck with it!

•••
I have to disagree with @LoodeX. The name is absolutely worth renewing. You paid $300 for it after all, and while it may not be the most popular of names, it's one that people know, it's in .com, and a first name is a first name.

It's been registered in several other extensions - Good sign.
Several other Elianna + "last name" domains have also been registered - Good sign
Clearly some other domainers liked it enough to bid with you at NameJet - Decent sign

The one bad sign is that I can't find any businesses using this name for branding. That's disappointing, and certainly hurts the value and makes this more of a long-term hold, but absolutely hang onto it. Ideally someone with a personal connection to the name will come looking. And if the name is indeed growing in popularity, then you may see more active websites starting to use it.

I would look for between $5K and $10K from an end user, and would not be in any rush to sell it. Some would push for more; others would take less. That decision is a personal one.

Good luck with it!

Thank you so much. This is a fantastic appraisal, I really appreciate your time and expertise.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back