IT.COM

What are the best ways to optimized your Efty site?

NameSilo
Watch

Domainted.com

Established Member
Impact
Hello NP Pro's

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on optimizing a site that is on Efty's platform? What is the best way to optimized Efty sites so my site is more visible to search engines and natural traffic, is there any suggestions you can give to make my site Domainted.com more search engine friendly? Is there any other tips you can provide? Looking forward to anyone's feedback thank you so much I look forward to hearing from you and hope your having a great day! Jay

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe this could help:
  • SSL encryption. That's $7/month instead of $4/month.
  • Include the phrases you want to rank for in the domain's "Profile" and USPs.
  • Build links to your Efty Marketplace domain.

•••
@Domainted.com I see your logo has the symbol for Registered Trademark, but when I search Trademarkia for "domainted" I can't find any trademark. Why is that?

•••
@Domainted.com I see your logo has the symbol for Registered Trademark, but when I search Trademarkia for "domainted" I can't find any trademark. Why is that?
@DrJacoby thank you for your information much appreciated. When I had my logo designed that is how I received it. I have never looked it as it did not bother me, but maybe I should I appreciate your feedback on all of the above. Please feel free to PM anytime thanks again

•••
Why didn't you simply tell the designer that you don't have a TM and ask them to remove it?

•••
TM is different but anyways already have it will be updated I made some calls and get registered for around $300 not bad a price so I am am in the process of it now, I can use the TM but either way it doesn't make a difference to many. If anyone else wants to Register their logo and I can point them in the right direction please let me know happy to help however I can ...thanks ...@stub do you have any suggestions for optimizing an Efty site?

•••
Why is this a different answer than you gave @DrJacoby? I'd also recommend what @DrJacoby already told you about optimizing your domains in your Efty account.

•••
@stub this is not a different answer if you read the thread. As I said I JUST made some calls which would mean after I received his message. I thank you for your concern and appreciate your feedback I can help you in anyway expanding your domaining venture please let me know I am happy to help however I can. Thank you again.

Last edited:
•••
Here you go:

Make sure your website is optimized using both, On-Page and Off-Page SEO:

1. On-Page SEO: Here's a nice article with checklist to get started with On-Page SEO (link).
2. Off-Page SEO: Checklist for Off-Page SEO (link).
3. Blogging: Once you are all done with the above, the best way to continue optimizing your website is to blog within your website (not sure if Efty has any option where you can add a blog or not, but you can install a Wordpress CMS on a subdomain of your main domain to start blogging).

Why blog? Because you will be adding more useful and relevant content which will help you improve your search engine rankings for the keywords you are targeting. And you know what they say about content, it's King.

Important: As long as you don't have anything 'useful' and 'unique' to write about, blogging isn't going to benefit your website. It's about how you teach/help others who have questions regarding what you are offering.

What about backlinks! I wouldn't worry too much about building backlinks unless I have enough content with my keywords in it. You can start acquiring backlinks after you see some SERP results (through your content).

Hope it helps.

EDIT: Just realized that you have asked about Efty SEO. The tips I shared are general SEO tips. I hope these help.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you very much @SheikhOvais this is very detailed and I appreciate you taking the time to assist me, thank you very much. If there is anything I can do for you please let know. I am happy to assist you however I can. Thanks again!

•••
1. On-Page SEO: Do proper On-page SEO
2. Off-Page SEO: Make the proper backlink on high authority site

Hope it helps.

•••
Select catchphrases.
Your Etsy shop title.
Your shop segments.
Your thing posting pages.
In-bound connections.
What are you talking about?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back