Dynadot

Efty Integrations

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I'm currently testing out Efty. I'm trying to figure out why their different tiers are set up the way they are.

I certainly understand, the more domains you own, the higher the monthly fees. What I don't understand, is the poor child attitude of the different subscriptions.

Leaving out Stripe payments in the Growth plan is puzzling.

On another note, now that we know Payoneer escrow is closing down, we're left with escrow.com. Are there any plans for integrating another escrow service?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So many efty threads, didn't know which one to bump. Trying it out, just wanted to make sure:

The differences between Growth and Professional.

@Doron Vermaat or anybody who has them.

On Professional, you have up to 5000 domains instead of 1500, Stripe integration and white label. White label just means the Powered by Efty logo is gone? I read it also means custom favicon but I noticed custom favicons with the Growth sites. Also, if I use Growth first and wanted to upgrade to Professional later, there are no other changes needed to be done on my side? The efty logo is gone and I can get up to 5000 domains. I didn't want to customize and have to redo something if I upgrade. Thanks.

•••
So many efty threads, didn't know which one to bump. Trying it out, just wanted to make sure:

The differences between Growth and Professional.

@Doron Vermaat or anybody who has them.

On Professional, you have up to 5000 domains instead of 1500, Stripe integration and white label. White label just means the Powered by Efty logo is gone? I read it also means custom favicon but I noticed custom favicons with the Growth sites. Also, if I use Growth first and wanted to upgrade to Professional later, there are no other changes needed to be done on my side? The efty logo is gone and I can get up to 5000 domains. I didn't want to customize and have to redo something if I upgrade. Thanks.

Hi JB, sorry for the late response. You might already have your answer but if not, you are correct. The Professional plan allows you to manage up to 5k domains and the Efty branding will be removed from your marketplace and you can upload a custom favicon and also integrate Stripe.

If you see marketplaces with a custom favicon on the Growth plan these were most likely early beta users that bought the lifetime plan when we started building the platform a few years ago.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back