IT.COM

E-mail: domain "pending Sedo/Afternic Fast Transfer authorization"

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sam1234

Top Member
Impact
Sav sent me this e-mail. I have no clue what it is. I have not listed my domains anywhere. Does this mean someone bought the name when it was still listed on Afternic from the previous owner? Or can anyone tell me what this is about? I might want to sell the name but I'm kind of pissed that Sav is sending me these unsolicited e-mails about (what appears to be) transferring out to a marketplace. I nearly had a heart attack when I got the e-mail. I don't want heart attacks! Appreciate any info/advice.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Someone listed your domain and is trying to enable FT/MLS.

Check if your name is listed on sedo/AN and ask for removal.

Could be a way to scam you out of your domain. If you accidentally authorize it they could sell/steal your domain.

•••
I've had this once and since I'm often listing names for sale and then authorize fast transfer, I half-automatically clicked it, before realizing that I had not listed *this* domain for sale. I checked my afternic account and sure enough it wasn't there. So I contacted them and asked for removal which they did, luckily nothing more happened.

•••
Sav sent me this e-mail. I have no clue what it is. I have not listed my domains anywhere. Does this mean someone bought the name when it was still listed on Afternic from the previous owner? Or can anyone tell me what this is about? I might want to sell the name but I'm kind of pissed that Sav is sending me these unsolicited e-mails about (what appears to be) transferring out to a marketplace. I nearly had a heart attack when I got the e-mail. I don't want heart attacks! Appreciate any info/advice.

I'd recommend emailing [email protected] if there's a query about an Afternic listing

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back