DVD Burning Program.. any advice?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Deaol

. .. deaol.com .. .VIP Member
Impact
104
Ok.. I am looking for some form of a freebie dvd burning program that converts aswell as burns (OTHER THAN NERO) Anyone have any suggestions? I have tried so many in the past few hours nothings working for me... :-/

Anyways, rep to those who help me out :tu:

- Deaol
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If you have MSN or Skype we can talk further.

-Michael
 
0
•••
-AB- said:
If you have MSN or Skype we can talk further.

-Michael
No please, share this with all of us. :blink:

Cy
 
0
•••
Deaol said:
Ok.. I am looking for some form of a freebie dvd burning program that converts aswell as burns (OTHER THAN NERO) Anyone have any suggestions? I have tried so many in the past few hours nothings working for me... :-/

Anyways, rep to those who help me out :tu:

- Deaol

For CD/DVD burning, I use CDBurnerXP Pro (FREEWARE). I find it easy to use and simple.

Link: http://www.cdburnerxp.se/

Deaol, I don't understand what do you mean by "converts".

Added: Some resources
http://www.thefreecountry.com/utilities/dvdcdburning.shtml
 
Last edited:
1
•••
By "Convert" I mean making a AVI or MPEG File into a DVD Compatible format for burning (audio_ts/video_ts) I think... if I am wrong please excuse my stupidity... Im no expert at this... such why I am seeking advice :D

rep given so far, -AB- I will PM You thx!

- Deaol
 
0
•••
I used to use Nero but I had to stop because it was getting to glitchy. I now use
ConvertXtoDVD
. This is the best software I have ever used. It's only like 40 bucks too so it's a pretty cheap alternative to Nero or Roxio.

Just my two cents :tu:
 
1
•••
Nitro said:
I used to use Nero but I had to stop because it was getting to glitchy. I now use
ConvertXtoDVD
. This is the best software I have ever used. It's only like 40 bucks too so it's a pretty cheap alternative to Nero or Roxio.

Just my two cents :tu:

Thx for the headsup, I checked out cdburnerxp and it worked for what I needed quickly. But for long term use I may look into ConvertXtoDVD.

Cheers,Deaol
 
0
•••
what`s the issue with Nero?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back