NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZION

Established Member
Impact
xyz was and still my favorite extension

when i reg it last 2 years i knew that one day people will turn to xyz ...its fact!!!! we all see now the market!!
i think i will hit world record soon or later but i will do it !!!!!"
thank you all

@DNGear
@Bob Hawkes

Attachments

• FASevceVcAQ3eNY.jpg
    FASevceVcAQ3eNY.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 59
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can you tell me what you mean when you wrote fantasy ?
Certainly. I don't wish to trigger you but I want people that invest in names to follow real sales so that people have the best chance of selling their domains.

I said an average of 200 USD and I wasn't far off, there are outliers, but I just don't want people to use excitement from people in something that doesn't sell as a reason to go all in on xyz or any other new extension. Investments should be fact driven to yield the best results.

•••
xyz was and still my favorite extension

when i reg it last 2 years i knew that one day people will turn to xyz ...its fact!!!! we all see now the market!!
i think i will hit world record soon or later but i will do it !!!!!"
thank you all

@DNGear
@Bob Hawkes

I believe to the right person you could get six figures for this name, I mean look at DNgear - she’s able to do it

And hell if you get seven figures it will increase the value of my family’s names

wines.xyz

&

whiskey.xyz

Don’t undersell yourself and don’t post ads in the news sections

Best wishes

•••
Today i saw AbuDhabi.xyz on goddady offered for $10000 !
AbuDhab is the richest city in the country and the capital of united arab emirates
and a neighbor city of dubai ,
But of course dubai more famouse and recognized worldwide .

1638121638473.png

Last edited:
•••
Certainly. I don't wish to trigger you but I want people that invest in names to follow real sales so that people have the best chance of selling their domains.

I said an average of 200 USD and I wasn't far off, there are outliers, but I just don't want people to use excitement from people in something that doesn't sell as a reason to go all in on xyz or any other new extension. Investments should be fact driven to yield the best results.

Mad,

no offense, but you were off by 150% and in the business world that’s a massive degree

$500 average for mediocre .xyz domains that were selling for pennies 5 years ago ... and a few people are commanding serious numbers for the GTLDs, DNgear being one of them

The playing field is changing dramatically, I am happy to be apart of a group of people who understand the importance of something as simple as a name / wether it is .com or a new .extension

May all our investments be fruitful

Last edited:
•••
I believe to the right person you could get six figures for this name, I mean look at DNgear - she’s able to do it

And hell if you get seven figures it will increase the value of my family’s names

wines.xyz

&

whiskey.xyz

Don’t undersell yourself and don’t post ads in the news sections

Best wishes
Thank you
I will

•••
Mad,

no offense, but you were off by 150% and in the business world that’s a massive degree

$500 average for mediocre .xyz domains that were selling for pennies 5 years ago ... and a few people are commanding serious numbers for the GTLDs, DNgear being one of them

The playing field is changing dramatically, I am happy to be apart of a group of people who understand the importance of something as simple as a name / wether it is .com or a new .extension

May all our investments be fruitful
I wasn't, many months this year it was around 200 USD. But anyway that's by the bye... Let's not get too pedantic.

People command a lot but they're not getting it, sans the outliers. How many have you sold so far?

Last edited:
•••
Today i saw AbuDhabi.xyz on goddady offered for $10000 !
AbuDhab is the richest city in the country and the capital of united arab emirates
and a neighbor city of dubai ,
But of course dubai more famouse and recognized worldwide .

Show attachment 205225

Not sure why you got a dislike, you have a point. Also, NewYork xyz can be registered for $1,400 & renews for that sure, but it's not millions. For sure there are other major cities xyz selling for, well (not millions)...

•••
Not sure why you got a dislike, you have a point. Also, NewYork xyz can be registered for $1,400 & renews for that sure, but it's not millions. For sure there are other major cities xyz selling for, well (not millions)...
i really dont know why the dislike ! lol
it would be more positive for mr. newshunter to share his opinion like other members instead of disliking here and there !

1638126862159.png

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back