IT.COM

sales Drop.xyz sold for $30,000 (Highest publicly reported .xyz sale of 2021)

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Congratulations to the buyer and seller:$:

•••
Another domain expiry service? Hmm. Interested to see the use

Last edited:
•••
Btw, who sold it? Congrats to the seller.

•••

A domainer out of Dubai, they hold others like Gig, Message, Dollar and about 15 more according to DomainIQ.

•••

Assumed it was the XYZ Queen, you. (sorry!)

I dont like xyz, but im a big fan of you : )

Keep goin, you’re the best xyz seller, GOAT : )

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Hey guys I have sold drop.xyz domain after solid negotiations, thanks for your wishes, I kept these domains since 2014, I sold my first domain in 2015 it was engage.xyz for $5700, please visit to my portfolio gig.xyz, I have few domains which is really suitable for today’s market, skill.xyz, message.xyz , snap.xyz, locate.xyz, dollar.xyz, tune.xyz, Garage.xyz I am getting offers but waiting for the right offer, thanks again, visit my Twitter account I have taken a different approach for selling domain, I try to build biz page of my domains and publish in Twitter, this attracts many customers, @Syedmairaj4

Last edited:
•••
Hey guys I have sold drop.xyz domain after solid negotiations, thanks for your wishes, I kept these domains since 2014, I sold my first domain in 2015 it was engage.xyz for $5700, please visit to my portfolio gig.xyz, I have few domains which is really suitable for today’s market, skill.xyz, message.xyz , snap.xyz, locate.xyz, dollar.xyz, tune.xyz, I am getting offers but waiting for the right offer, thanks again,

Congrats I did not want to post your name as some don't want their actual name out there. Great job on the sale.

•••
Hey guys I have sold drop.xyz domain after solid negotiations, thanks for your wishes, I kept these domains since 2014, I sold my first domain in 2015 it was engage.xyz for $5700, please visit to my portfolio gig.xyz, I have few domains which is really suitable for today’s market, skill.xyz, message.xyz , snap.xyz, locate.xyz, dollar.xyz, tune.xyz, Garage.xyz I am getting offers but waiting for the right offer, thanks again, visit my Twitter account I have taken a different approach for selling domain, I try to build biz page of my domains and publish in Twitter, this attracts many customers, @Syedmairaj4

Wonderful sale! Congrats!

And you hold several other great words.

Btw you said “negotiations” so this was not a BIN sale? What did you have your min offer set at and what was the first offer ? If you don’t mind me asking and if you don’t want to share those details , no worries either :)

Cheers !

•••
First offer it was $500 then to $1k, $8k, $26k, $30, i have other great words and I am getting offers especially for skill, garage, tune, gun, pen and gig

Last edited:
•••
First offer it was $500 then to $1k, $8k, $26k, $30,

Wow, way too go climbing that ladder :)

Thank you for sharing.

Kudos!

Did you ever counter or just decline each offer and negotiate with them.

•••
Decline and negotiate, actually I must appreciate buyer for their patience, I do little research who is buying it’s easy for me to negotiate,

•••
Decline and negotiate, actually I must appreciate buyer for their patience, I do little research who is buying it’s easy for me to negotiate,

Awesome 👏🏻 well done, negotiating skills are a huge plus, can be difficult for some people and thank you for sharing some details.

Keep it going!

•••
Another domain expiry service? Hmm. Interested to see the use
I'm guessing... this will be a platform or project NFT Drops

•••
Me also guessing, NFT drop platform, dot com is always preferable but if the domain is not available you still have choices and according to me domain name is secondary to build unicorn, example zoom dot us,

•••
I am diversifying my portfolio and started acquiring other tlds, recently I have acquired brainchip.co, seogeeks.co

•••
hopefully the naysayers wont question the sales now since its someone other than queen of xyz making the sale :) congrats

Last edited:
•••
Great domain and win-win price for both, congrats!

•••
Create a website for your portfolio so when you report sales on namebio you can put as venue your store and have free exposure to your other domains ;)

https://namebio.com/report

Good luck for your future sales!

•••
Huge Domain

You old since 2014
Congratulations for you patience (y)
I like the Long term investment

Best regards
((Devanos))

•••
Congratulations on the fantastic name and sale, @syedmairaj , and thank you so much for joining thread and sharing a bit about the negotiation. I had a look at your DAN portfolio at gig.xyz, some fantastic names there. Best wishes for many more great sales.
Bob

•••
Bob, thanks mate
Congratulations on the fantastic name and sale, @syedmairaj , and thank you so much for joining thread and sharing a bit about the negotiation. I had a look at your DAN portfolio at gig.xyz, some fantastic names there. Best wishes for many more great sales.
Bob

•••
Great sale for drop.xyz
great extension , xyz soon will be on top!!!
i hold my www.dubai.xyz also for the right moment

Attachments

• 1.1-1.jpg
    1.1-1.jpg
    560 KB · Views: 149
•••
you have solid negation skills and your portfolio is also awesome.

•••
Back