Dynadot

sales Drop.xyz sold for $30,000 (Highest publicly reported .xyz sale of 2021)

Namecheap
Impact
Last edited:

syedmairaj

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys I have sold drop.xyz domain after solid negotiations, thanks for your wishes, I kept these domains since 2014, I sold my first domain in 2015 it was engage.xyz for $5700, please visit to my portfolio gig.xyz, I have few domains which is really suitable for today’s market, skill.xyz, message.xyz , snap.xyz, locate.xyz, dollar.xyz, tune.xyz, Garage.xyz I am getting offers but waiting for the right offer, thanks again, visit my Twitter account I have taken a different approach for selling domain, I try to build biz page of my domains and publish in Twitter, this attracts many customers, @Syedmairaj4

Last edited:

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Hey guys I have sold drop.xyz domain after solid negotiations, thanks for your wishes, I kept these domains since 2014, I sold my first domain in 2015 it was engage.xyz for $5700, please visit to my portfolio gig.xyz, I have few domains which is really suitable for today’s market, skill.xyz, message.xyz , snap.xyz, locate.xyz, dollar.xyz, tune.xyz, I am getting offers but waiting for the right offer, thanks again,

Congrats I did not want to post your name as some don't want their actual name out there. Great job on the sale.

DomainBarracksRob

Top Contributor
Impact
Hey guys I have sold drop.xyz domain after solid negotiations, thanks for your wishes, I kept these domains since 2014, I sold my first domain in 2015 it was engage.xyz for $5700, please visit to my portfolio gig.xyz, I have few domains which is really suitable for today’s market, skill.xyz, message.xyz , snap.xyz, locate.xyz, dollar.xyz, tune.xyz, Garage.xyz I am getting offers but waiting for the right offer, thanks again, visit my Twitter account I have taken a different approach for selling domain, I try to build biz page of my domains and publish in Twitter, this attracts many customers, @Syedmairaj4

Wonderful sale! Congrats!

And you hold several other great words.

Btw you said “negotiations” so this was not a BIN sale? What did you have your min offer set at and what was the first offer ? If you don’t mind me asking and if you don’t want to share those details , no worries either :)

Cheers !

DomainBarracksRob

Top Contributor
Impact
Decline and negotiate, actually I must appreciate buyer for their patience, I do little research who is buying it’s easy for me to negotiate,

Awesome 👏🏻 well done, negotiating skills are a huge plus, can be difficult for some people and thank you for sharing some details.

Keep it going!

zomainhacks

Top Contributor
Impact
Create a website for your portfolio so when you report sales on namebio you can put as venue your store and have free exposure to your other domains ;)

https://namebio.com/report

Good luck for your future sales!

Impact
Congratulations on the fantastic name and sale, @syedmairaj , and thank you so much for joining thread and sharing a bit about the negotiation. I had a look at your DAN portfolio at gig.xyz, some fantastic names there. Best wishes for many more great sales.
Bob

syedmairaj

Established Member
Impact
Bob, thanks mate
Congratulations on the fantastic name and sale, @syedmairaj , and thank you so much for joining thread and sharing a bit about the negotiation. I had a look at your DAN portfolio at gig.xyz, some fantastic names there. Best wishes for many more great sales.
Bob

ZION

Established Member
Impact
Great sale for drop.xyz
great extension , xyz soon will be on top!!!
i hold my www.dubai.xyz also for the right moment

Attachments

• 1.1-1.jpg
    1.1-1.jpg
    560 KB · Views: 54