NameSilo

Dotster - Register .COM Domain Name only $2.39

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

luantt

Top Member
Impact
Dotster.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $2.39 for the first year.

Currently, price is $2.99/year but you can use coupon code SALE20 to get additional discount to $2.39. This seem unlimited, can make payment with PayPal.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GEW16 gives you 18% off at dotster. Except now, I'm getting something about purchasing credits.

Edited: Looks like HereDomainThere and I posted at the same time. lol

•••
GEW16 gives you 18% off at dotster. Except now, I'm getting something about purchasing credits.

Edited: Looks like HereDomainThere and I posted at the same time. lol
Even me... Not able to register.. Says no purchase Credit

•••
•••
This code is working but I don't know if there are any conditions - SALE20: Save 20% on your entire order

•••
This code is working but I don't know if there are any conditions - SALE20: Save 20% on your entire order

This didn't work at Dotster. Who are you using?

•••
•••
•••
The Same error.. But I got a mail for Order Confirmation , though the names are not registered.

I'm on chat with them. They are 'looking into it".

Ahhh, they have no solution, but to manually register the domains for you.

•••
Buy one by one (and pay 1 by 1) and work + GEW16

Last edited:
•••
For me it worked, i used the code it reduced to $1.63 and got registered :)

•••
Coupon Applied - Googlelady: 15% off your order. (Exclusions apply)

•••
•••
Code work only 1 time but i buy 5 domain witout promo code for $1.99 per domain

•••
For me the code SALE20 worked, like I said! From $1.99 to $.159.
qYfs1le.png

UPDATE: So it looks like I wasn't logged into my account and they setup my purchase
under a new account, I don't know why I was logged out in the first place.:alien3:
Probably that's why the code worked for me?!

Last edited:
•••
•••
When I wanted to pay with card, the transaction wasn't successful (You currently do not have enough domain credits...). It was okay with Paypal.

•••
Anybody have any luck with that $1.99 for .com transfers?

•••
I just bought again a few domains while I was logged into my account this time, payed with CC
and the code SALE20 was working fine. From $1.99 to $1.59 .

If you have any errors on your end as some of you stated, contact support, I'd suggest on phone
and see what's wrong.

Hope it helps!

•••
I just bought again a few domains while I was logged into my account this time, payed with CC
and the code SALE20 was working fine. From $1.99 to $1.59 .

If you have any errors on your end as some of you stated, contact support, I'd suggest on phone
and see what's wrong.

Hope it helps!

Looks like it doesn't work for transfers though.

•••
Looks like it doesn't work for transfers though.
SALE20 is not for transfers. You can use GEW16 - 18% off ($6.8) or NVU to save 15% off ($7.05).

•••
•••
Just now bought 4 .com domains at 1.99. Then used coupon code SALE20 to get them down to 1.59 each.

Last edited:
•••
Ran into a strange issue when registering a previously dropped domain at Dotster.
My domain is available both in WHOIS and on Dotster's search page, but I hit the error message "**********.com is already in the system" when I try to checkout.
Ended up regging it at a different registrar.

Maybe the domain was formerly a Dotster domain and I couldn't be bothered to call them.

•••
•••
$1.99 sale is OVER now. Wait for the Black Friday deal - hope they give many years offer instead of 1 year only

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back