IT.COM

Don't ya hate...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I just hate it when I take the time to type out a reply on NamePros, check the spelling and grammer and everything then forget to hit the submit button. I usually don't realize my "brain burp" until many moons later.

Gee I hate that!

Anyone else do that, or is it just me?

Please feel free to add any other domain related "hates" to my thread (does not have to be NamePros specific).

Thanks,
ST

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've done that a few times (once or twice)...it's not really a habit though :).

[joke]but i do usualy chekc my spleling and gramer whne im postnig[/joke]

I know, it wasn't funny, but so what? =P

But seriously, I do try to check over my post before submitting ;).

Nate

•••
oaahhh...and i thought I am the only one with this common "old gheezer" dis-ease:lol:

•••
I hate it when Enom says "Domain availibily unknown". I wanna say, shut up and figure it out then/

•••
That's why my posts are so frequently edited.... and being so hasty, I'm the person having lost too much $s on typos including the 'Petrolium.info' and 'Petrolium.biz' . (Surprising 'Petrolium' gives more than 10,000 entries at Google)... so I'm happy not being the saddest person in dn world.

•••
its happened to me a bit but not that bad im not in the hating mood yet.

•••
Sometimes I take time to write a detailed reply on a thread and when I read over it just doesn't sound interesting enough to hit the submit button. I'd have a lot more posts if I didn't proofread.

:D

•••
hehe I'm like Ron... I check some of my work, and it just seems boring, so I end up deleting it and not bothering to reply!

I also do your stunt Scott, except my problem isn't forgetting to hit the Submit button. My problem is opening other windows over the top of one, and clicking too fast on the 'X' that the top window, and the window under it get closed to! That, and the fact my broswer sometimes likes to randomly not display the next paste.

Anyway, I've learn to 'copy' my post (to clipboard) before posting anything, just incase.

•••
•••
I hate it when I type a long response and then my internet connection times out and my stuff is gone, hehe!

•••
i hate it when there is an auction , and by the time you read everything a start the bid , 10 people already bid on it , and its way past the starting bid :)

•••
Originally posted by jj2ii3344
I hate it when I type a long response and then my internet connection times out and my stuff is gone, hehe!

Oh yes, that is the worst! I've learned to do as Darren mentioned above: copy long posts to my clipboard before I submit them.

My Internet has been pretty good lately, but I get problems on my wireless network when I use it. argh

•••
Originally posted by Kodeking
I hate it when Enom says "Domain availibily unknown". I wanna say, shut up and figure it out then/

:) SAME!

•••
Thanks to all who have contibuted their "hates".

ST

•••
•••
Originally posted by cmos
I cant read what I type

I'm fast approaching that stage, cmos :)

•••
gee whiz, you all have some typing issues

•••
I hate it when I type the word "you" when I really want the word "your". Then I don't notice it until days later. I hope this is not you problem too.

meljr

•••
Closing covered pg, doing a hasty taskbar "sweep". What is extremely annoying at some sites (not here) is when all of your entered info (w/ forms, emails, etc) gets erased when hitting browser back button instead of using the local page link. Never have understood rationale on that one (when it's not a https:// pg).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back