Unstoppable Domains

Domin name sell

Labeled as guide in Domain Parking and Traffic Monetization, started by krunalkokane, Jan 17, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. krunalkokane

krunalkokane New Member

Greatting from krunal

few days back i have purchased two domin names on dynadot and now im trying to sell those domin names to market place BUT IM UNABLE TO SELL OUT .the commet shows in top is "THIS DOMIN IS IN GRACE DELETAION PERIOD"
    kindly give me some sugguesion gentelman

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. chenzen

chenzen Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

It will be in that state for 15 days after the DOMAINs were transferred to your account if you bought them in expired auctions.

3. krunalkokane

krunalkokane New Member

i have not brought this domin on auction

4. karmaco

karmaco Top Contributor VIP

5. chenzen

chenzen Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

It's DOMAIN, not Domin
    If you hand-regged them, you will have to wait for 60 days. Or like @karmaco said, contact dynadot if you want exemption from the lock.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
  6. Dynadot

Dynadot Top Member Dynadot Staff VIP ICA Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Newly registered domain names usually offer a grace deletion period of 5 days, and within this time the domain name can be deleted for a partial credit. Due to this, it wouldn't be possible to list the domain for sale on our marketplace whilst it is within the grace deletion period. Once the grace deletion period has ended you would be able to list the domains for sale.

7. du6262

du6262 Established Member

contact the customer service.:xf.grin:

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice