Dynadot

domain Domainy.xyz and Hostly.xyz domains appraisal.

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PermanentPlace.com

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have you ever worked with SEO Handling ?
Do you know what Above the Fold means ?
Or at least tell me you rank !

XYZ has proven and you can look it up yourself that XYZ is easier for Google to program their algorithms around which is what determines which and when domains are put on the number one page of Google and the same reason we have Alexa ... Sometimes though you have people who have their pockets stuffed with cash and you know what, Google loves that so they just bing them to the top ... But you didn't know that, did you ? Do you know Googles revenue from Cash Parking ? ~ did you I so they do that ? $30,000,000,000 ... That's quite a number so I am pretty sure if they can offer Daniel Negari a buy out offer and he refused ?!! Then he himself must know that his hands are holding the Internet world as we speak ! Would you refuse a billion dollars for your business if you made $30,000 a month ? ABC.XYZ is just a small example of a trade of $6,000,000/ YR for that domain. That's really funny to me. If someone refused my offer I don't know why I would stay in business with them unless I needed something ?!?! And Alphabet.com now is Google.com ... Shoot me in the head because I am seeing a lot of lines connecting the dots and there not random either ...

" .XYZ has more advantage over SEO capabilities then .Com and this could be a huge determining factor for a choice of value over .Com."

You didn't actually touch any of that in your reply. Just rambled on with a bunch of stuff.

•••
There are infinite number of Brandable .coms available at reg. fee for bloggers, startups and there is big aftermarket and domainers for need of large brands and businesses.

.com will be king and it will be the best choice forever till the domains exist in web.

IMO!

Read before you speak ... Again I never said XYZ will overcome .Com ... I said its value is not Zero. The proof is right here ! read all

•••
" .XYZ has more advantage over SEO capabilities then .Com and this could be a huge determining factor for a choice of value over .Com."

You didn't actually touch any of that in your reply.

Read before you reply ! I know you don't read that fast ... Look it up yourself ...

•••
Read before you reply ! I know you don't read that fast ... Look it up yourself ...

I did read it, that's how I know you danced around the question, still dancing.

.XYZ has more advantage over SEO capabilities then .Com

What in the world are you talking about.

•••
All the talk aside, back to the original post. I fail to see why random brands like Domainy or Hostly would have any real value in .XYZ.

I could see premium keywords having some resale value, but there are way too many options for domains like this to have resale value.

Brad

•••
I did read it, that's how I know you danced around the question, still dancing.

.XYZ has more advantage over SEO capabilities then .Com

What in the world are you talking about.

Here's an interesting article for you to read. Again your points will be supported as COM and XYZ or any GTLD has their specific aupporitng structures for SEO development and Adsense ... Ect

•••
•••
3Carat.Diamonds
Effective CPM (cost per thousand impressions): $4.02 per thousand views

3CaratDiamonds.com
Effective CPM (cost per thousand impressions): $7.24 per thousand views

Based on the “Effective CPM”, it cost nearly twice as much to advertise a .COM domain name than it did a .DIAMONDS domain name. So, it appears that Google AdWords favors the .Diamonds domain name over the .Com domain name.

Read more https://globerunner.com/com-vs-new-gtld/

•••
Final Thoughts
Our overall goal when setting up these tests was ultimately to determine whether using a .Com domain name or a new gTLD domain name is better when it comes to search engine marketing and Google AdWords. We are not totally convinced that one is necessarily “better” than the other.

What we did see, though, is that Google AdWords tends to favor the new gTLDs, as they served up more impressions, for less cost, and a better average position then the .Com domain names we used. At the same time, though, when it came to conversions, the public appeared to favor the .Com domain names.

We want to be totally transparent when it comes to our testing and the tests that we performed. We have compiled all of the data, including the actual CTR, CPC, budget, and even the keywords that we used during the tests. Use the following form to download our full 27 page research report.

•••
3Carat.Diamonds
Effective CPM (cost per thousand impressions): $4.02 per thousand views

3CaratDiamonds.com
Effective CPM (cost per thousand impressions): $7.24 per thousand views

Based on the “Effective CPM”, it cost nearly twice as much to advertise a .COM domain name than it did a .DIAMONDS domain name. So, it appears that Google AdWords favors the .Diamonds domain name over the .Com domain name.

We went thru this went it came out. Even from what you linked too:

"So, buying a keyword-rich new gTLD domain name apparently does not carry any extra weight when it comes to actual search engine rankings, at least not in Google’s organic search results."

You're talking about PPC. This study is a bit of a joke for many reasons. I can find positive stuff in the article for .com:

"After we ran our Google AdWords campaigns for a specific period of time, it was clear to us, in many aspects, that the .Com outperformed the .Diamonds domain name in certain key areas. However, in other key areas, the .Diamonds domain name performed much better."

"With a higher CTR on the .Com domain name, it appears that end users may favor the .Com domain name over the .Diamonds domain name."

"There were more conversions on the .com domain name for both the download of the PDF file and for clicks on the “Shop Diamond Rings” button on the site, and the total conversion rate was higher on the .Com domain name than it is on the .Diamonds domain name'

You don't even know the difference between SEO and PPC:

Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine's unpaid results - often referred to as "natural," "organic," or "earned" results.

So your statement of - .XYZ has more advantage over SEO capabilities then .Com

is false

•••
No no... You got your ranking but then you come to find the truth you COM investors so desperately try to hide and that's why the public choose TLD over GTLD ! But I like COM; actually have some nice names but I like XYZ too... There's an equal balance between the too. It's like comparing red wine to white wine ... There totally different worlds

•••
Joke ? Lol... $4.00 difference on a billion names worldwide ... I would hate for you to be my accountant

•••
Read before you speak ... Again I never said XYZ will overcome .Com ... I said its value is not Zero. The proof is right here ! read all
I read everything before replying. I just replied for your this statement:
But I do think there's a bigger picture yet to be realized and if you think that .Com is not overpopulated !
My best wishes are with you. I hope you make millions out of your .xyz! Peace...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back