NameSilo

DOMAINX 2019 Live Auction: Very Bad Experience, Unhonest Auction

Located in Reviews started by jamaltq, Aug 8, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. wwwweb

wwwweb Top Member VIP

It’s 9pm there, he probably goes off the clock after a certain time.

Your situation is unique, why are you fighting so hard for these domains. You can buy more domains online, if you have money, there is no limit to what you can buy.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. offthehandle

offthehandle . Gold Account VIP

Do you know 100% that this is fraud and a stolen card? Did you get a merchant processor notification from the issuing bank that the card was lost or stolen?

3. Ankit Puri

Ankit Puri Restricted

I care least about these domains I am fighting for my dignity. If they say its a stolen card I challenge them to get in legal binding with me I will put all my business and assets at stake and they do the same.

If they are refraining from that it clearly indicates them being lairs and incapable to prove anything.

@Reza @Soofi If any of you have slightest of dignity accept my challenge. Else be quiet and shut the f up

4. Ankit Puri

Ankit Puri Restricted

Also to add on if card is stolen it does get block they might have Reeza card and Soofi card

Hahaha...

5. Gube

Gube Established Member

It's not in Dan's interest to cancel a payment for fun.
    They loose their commission.
    If they did it, it's because Adyen blocked the payment, and it's not in their interest to block a payment either (transaction commision too).
    So now, If you are the legitimate card holder, go to your bank and ask them why the transaction failed.

6. Ankit Puri

Ankit Puri Restricted

Idiot money was deducted. Study before you speak

7. Gube

Gube Established Member

But the payment was blocked.
    Contact your bank

8. Ankit Puri

Ankit Puri Restricted

What Company do you representing? Is it Epik?

9. Ankit Puri

Ankit Puri Restricted

Check this thread you will see a bank statement in this. Thats why I said First study and then speak

10. Gube

Gube Established Member

I do not represent any company.
    A bank statement is not enough to proove you are the legitimate card/account holder.

11. Ankit Puri

Ankit Puri Restricted

Then stay away from me. I will do anything I need to do when my dignity is at stake

12. wwwweb

wwwweb Top Member VIP

You know what, if you are legit talk to Rob Monster, and he will setup the transactions for you thru Epik. If you have good intentions, and are patient, they will be a good payment processor for you @Rob Monster

13. Ankit Puri

Ankit Puri Restricted

Thanks for suggestion but I dont want to buy any of those crappy domains and just as @Rob Monster that if he had any issues with me or my payment done to him with this card ending 1874.

@Rob Monster Kindly excuse me to tag you

14. Ankit Puri

Ankit Puri Restricted

I am fighting for my dignity and my repo

15. Ankit Puri

Ankit Puri Restricted

@Reza Your silence is indicating that even you are one of those without dignity like @Soofi

[Personal attack removed by moderator.]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2019 at 3:01 PM
  16. Gube

Gube Established Member

He is probably sleeping now (22:42 local time)

17. Ankit Puri

Ankit Puri Restricted

I bet he is not. Just looking and checking if can find something fancy for me lol

18. Ankit Puri

Ankit Puri Restricted

@Dynadot you were promoting and sponsoring this event so are you admitting that there was negligence from you.

19. wwwweb

wwwweb Top Member VIP

20. Rob Monster

Rob Monster CEO, Epik Epik.com Staff PRO Gold Account VIP

We helped Ankit on a bulk portfolio appraisal project. I have spoken with Ankit several times on the phone. He is a high energy guy still learning about domains and still buying domains that experienced domainers would drop. However, I am sure that with his tenacity, he will learn and become more effective as a domain investor.

In the meantime, I have enabled Ankit to put SSL landers on all his domains so he can get some inbound inquiries. I am not aware of any payment issues with him. If there was some clerical error, I would have confidence in his ability to clean that up in short order. If I can assist someone there, just PM me and will try to facilitate.

I think if Ankit is humble and respectful of fellow domainers, I am sure he will find that the people in this industry are mostly honorable and helpful. India has the potential to be the largest domain market in the world, and so I am very mindful that at this stage of the industry, it is wise to work together and learn from each other.

21. Lord Antares

Lord Antares Member VIP

So who is Charles D Prince? Simply answering that question could resolve all of this.

22. Ankit Puri

Ankit Puri Restricted

I dont think anyone here deserves any more explanation. I have given enough explanation so will request all of you to ask @Reza @Soofi @Domainx to prove everything they have and said and if they can Prove it I challenge everyone here @Reza @Soofi @Domainx to accept my open challenge. @Reza @Soofi @Domainx cant do that because that need guts and solid evidences which they dont have.

@Reza @Soofi @Domainx are just trying to find a excuse for their incapable professional life backed up by a SUPER DUPER FAILURE OF LIVE AUCTION DomainX 2019 Can we please ask @Reza @Soofi @Domainx to show proof of payment of $950 to owner of downloadgames.in as it was being won by @Soofi @Domainx @Reza

23. Ankit Puri

Ankit Puri Restricted

@Rob Monster Thanks Rob to spare time for writing such a overwhelming feedback. I really appreciate it.

24. Ankit Puri

Ankit Puri Restricted

25. Reza

Reza Founder of Dan.com Undeveloped Gold Account

I'm still waiting for you too proof that you haven't stolen Charles identity. Charles if from the US, you are from India. We have your IP and tracked it all the way back to where you live.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags: